Diet and nutrition

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree, doesnt matter where you live Fruit and Veg is dearer than junk food another reason people struggle with their weight, diet is the most important part of staying in shape.
Definitely disagree about the cost, i spend around $120 a week for all my meals when i prepare them at home. If i was to eat junk, $120 would last 3-4 days.
It's not cost, it's time.

Definitely disagree about the cost, i spend around $120 a week for all my meals when i prepare them at home. If i was to eat junk, $120 would last 3-4 days.

Yeah I only eat two meals a day, but they're big meals so a normal junk food meal deal doesn't fill me up. I have to order another burger on top or something so I'm looking at $20 per junk food meal.

Two days of that and I've already spent more than I usually do in a week on food.

The only junk food I've come across that fills me up as cheap as proper food are those basic $5 pick-up pizzas from the pizza joints.

Yeah I only eat two meals a day, but they're big meals so a normal junk food meal deal doesn't fill me up. I have to order another burger on top or something so I'm looking at $20 per junk food meal.

This is by far the worst part of junk food. I can't eat anything like mcdonalds or KFC anymore, I spend $10 on a meal and I'm still really hungry so I end up spending at least $15.

This is by far the worst part of junk food. I can't eat anything like mcdonalds or KFC anymore, I spend $10 on a meal and I'm still really hungry so I end up spending at least $15.
My KFC cheat meal used to be a large Zinger combo and an extra Zinger burger.

Don't eat KFC in the UK though cause they serve French fries instead of chunky chips :thumbsdown:

Upped my calorie intake to 3297 (207g protein, 91g fat, the rest carbs) and am still dropping weight (under 90kg now at 6'5). Thinking it might be time for another increase

Definitely! We are bulk cooking everything at the moment and I reckon each meal for me with meat, is averaging about $1.5, the vegetarian dishes are well under $1. We make a loaf of bread each day. Each meal has about the right amount of protein and carbs. The time is the only limitation. But aside from fresh produce, you only need to cook twice a week. We currently have about 60 meals available, protein balls and muesli.

Initally grocery bills were high at the start, but now are coming down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he ripped off evo 's haircut there.

me,
Durianrider>BrettKirk<MarkWaugh

paradox is Waugh's dykecombover, superior to Durianrider's hipster asymmetric? evo, what ur opinion brah?
he has a pre-diabetic haircut.

banana girl is skinny, but has a fatty liver.

he's just a muppet
muppets have more gainz

459334416.jpg

latest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back