Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that his changing his mind per se it's that we haven't changed ours. The fault is with us brothers.

Another teachable moment from TGO, even in the off-season. Even in the off-season.
Spoken with the wisdom of the pendulously uddered. We are in error.

I just can't figure out why.

Wake up sheeple!

738px-Illuminati_triangle_eye.png

It seems Vlad is still holding a grudge against TGO through the herald sun comments section. He now must be skating on thin ice - but we know that only TGO can walk on water or VB or whatever he wants to walk on.

An insult to all of us at big footy, TGO will get out redemption.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 8
It seems Vlad is still holding a grudge against TGO through the herald sun comments section. He now must be skating on thin ice - but we know that only TGO can walk on water or VB or whatever he wants to walk on.

An insult to all of us at big footy, TGO will get out redemption.
The person known as "Mark Robinson", to be sure, is a ghastly hack and operates at the general standard of Bay 13, so the Fat Impaler is right in that sense.

But Vlad is forgetting that this sycophantic Hird-humping oaf also has an alter-ego that is beyond good and evil. When the TGO emerges from the dunny at The Rose after a few pints and a chiko roll, all is right with the world. 40,000 campaigner-struck posts on bigfooty prove it.

Suck it Vlad. He's TGO; you're not.

The person known as "Mark Robinson", to be sure, is a ghastly hack and operates at the general standard of Bay 13, so the Fat Impaler is right in that sense.

But Vlad is forgetting that this sycophantic Hird-humping oaf also has an alter-ego that is beyond good and evil. When the TGO emerges from the dunny at The Rose after a few pints and a chiko roll, all is right with the world. 40,000 campaigner-struck posts on bigfooty prove it.

I've just re-read that post and realized nobody outside the southern states of Australia would have any idea what I was talking about. Another of the TGOs gifts: Glossolalia.

Praise him.

Solid defence Brother AC, you may sit at the right hand of TGO to pass Corona's from the

1. HEATHEN scum!!!!!

2. How dare hath those who deliver such vile blasphemy towards the TGO.

3. Where's my shotgun?

4. How Robbo got the Herald Suns Chief Football writer gig after Mike Sheahan is beyond me. Surely they had someone else waiting in the wings with a touch more class and credibility?
      1. At least Eddie is honest with his bias and is self aware enough to realize that people take everything he says with a grain of black and white salt.

Robbo on the other hand believes he is the #1 football authority in the country, that his word is gospel and that he has all the 'real' info from inside the Essendon Football Club about what is 'really' going on. His complete lack of self awareness is actually disgusting from someone who holds the position that he does.

Tabloid muck-raker of the lowest order.

Last edited:
bloody Hun jacking up the price of the newspaper by 10c (Mon-Fri) to pay for Slobbo's benders.
Would you rather that he consort with the Pharisees in the temple? I know that God wants us to be Rich but not in a way that attracts taxation or smiting from honourable types.

What TGO is doing is a perfectly legitimate expense account. Ten cents for me, nothing for you.

As it should be.

Not even Tommy Lee Jones could make "Under Siege" anything more than shite.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bloody Hun jacking up the price of the newspaper by 10c (Mon-Fri) to pay for Slobbo's benders.

You insult TGO by referring to His heathen givin name?

Disgraceful!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brothers. We must remember. TGO hath been mortally wounded. His beloved Bombers, innocent in the eyes of all who accept the word of TGO as knowing fact, have been unfairly tarnished. Indeed, the year for TGO is over before it begins. An unthinkable pain. If a mere 10c extra is all TGO asks to assist him through this period, I for one will willingly oblige.

Yes, Tis quite likely TGO will be downbeat and glum throughout the majority of the season.

But look out if he's beloved red and black Angels of mercy actually win a game.

The heavens will open, the twinkle in our great leaders eyes will return for a moment and the words of praise will spew forth like a torrent of vomited VB after a big night.

And don't forget the papal like blessings he will dish out as Robbo anoints the Dons young apprentices. There will be light within the darkness.

Yes, Tis quite likely TGO will be downbeat and glum throughout the majority of the season.

But look out if he's beloved red and black Angels of mercy actually win a game.

The heavens will open, the twinkle in our great leaders eyes will return for a moment and the words of praise will spew forth like a torrent of vomited VB after a big night.

And don't forget the papal like blessings he will dish out as Robbo anoints the Dons young apprentices. There will be light within the darkness.
"They had Spirit Gerrard, Spirit!!!!!"

I've noticed an influx of blasphemers lately.

Perhaps it is time to cull the hird?
Tis the off season, brother Mighty P. The infidels are restless. They do not follow TGO's maxim of a rest period. They will soon be at peace.

Brothers, an intriguing despatch:

Initially I had hoped that 'ScudMark' would be the Scud aka Mark Philippoussis aka the Poo aka The Dangerous Floater. Alas, it was not to be. Nonetheless, I am fascinated as to what the ins and out of dressing TGO would entail. Extra big pockets for the winnies? Sewn in stubby holder? Colour coordinating with coronas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back