Random Random thoughts and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Under 9 pre-season training kicks off with what looks like record numbers.

Last year we kicked off with the bare minimum of 9 under 9s (and no 10s) and had to use opposition players for the first couple of rounds due to absences. By seasons end we were loaning our players out.

15 minutes into pre-season and I count 21 kids on the park (9s and 10s)

Coach doesn't know what hit him.:)

Last year we kicked off with the bare minimum of 9 under 9s (and no 10s) and had to use opposition players for the first couple of rounds due to absences. By seasons end we were loaning our players out.

Great news. If only the mexicans would take stuff like this on board.

Hopefully more than a few donning something orange as well?

Sydney have decided against using their home game against Collingwood to do Goodes' farewell, instead Delaying it to Rnd 3 against us at the SCG.

My only real care with this is how hard it will be to get good seats.

Sydney have decided against using their home game against Collingwood to do Goodes' farewell, instead Delaying it to Rnd 3 against us at the SCG.

Its more to do with the rnd 1 match being ANZ.
Their 1st SCG game is against us.

Tickets will probably go quick (hopefully)

That's the story they will try and sell. Deep down we all know it's because our fans are gentlemanly and respectful, and Collingwood fans are ... well ... Collingwood fans
Yeah and usually i would agree with you. Im not much of an optimist when it comes to opposition clubs.

But i can actually see it makes sense for his farewell being at the SCG and not ANZ

I may have totally missed it, but did Spotless ever get called the Thunderdome during the Big Bash? Would be a great name for the footy season too... "The maggies playing the Giants at the Thunderdome"! News headline could be "The General kicks 10 at the Thunderdome"!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I may have totally missed it, but did Spotless ever get called the Thunderdome during the Big Bash? Would be a great name for the footy season too... "The maggies playing the Giants at the Thunderdome"! News headline could be "The General kicks 10 at the Thunderdome"!

Sure that's nice, but where's the $$$s in that? :p

But as members we get priority pre sales for the giants area anyway. So as long as you are signed up you should be good. Even on a 3 game

They only sell the remaining Giants allocated area when members have snapped up the ones they want
Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I'm 2 days into a 8 day swing. 12 hours a day with the temp at 44-46 by 9am.

I'm knocking back piss every single night!!
Damn. Ok you got me with the weather. But i couldnt have a drink till now.
Damn safety laws with their random alcohol tests

But i can make up for it now. The better half and the little general are sound asleep

I'm 2 days into a 8 day swing. 12 hours a day with the temp at 44-46 by 9am.

I'm knocking back piss every single night!!
Neck deep in Dewars, but beach-side in Cronulla, do I get sympathy votes?? :p
FWIW I grew up in mining communities on Bougainville Is and then Tom Price ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back