The Official Week 16 'Get Your (Len) Bias Here' Thread Including All Star Weekend

The biggest traffic cone in defense in the league is

• James 'double cursed' Harden

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Oug McErmott

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Anus Kanter

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Damian 'busy working on my rapping career rather than defense' Lillard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Reports that only four players turned up to shootaround before the Cavaliers game.
You're playing the top team in the east and only four players bother to show up.
You get belted again, and the coach gets the blame.

Petulant bunch. Karl will go, and I'm honestly not sure what a new coach could do to turn this group accountable.
Trades are hard to make, especially of value. A long long road ahead.

Reports that only four players turned up to shootaround before the Cavaliers game.
You're playing the top team in the east and only four players bother to show up.
You get belted again, and the coach gets the blame.

Petulant bunch. Karl will go, and I'm honestly not sure what a new coach could do to turn this group accountable.
Trades are hard to make, especially of value. A long long road ahead.
Was that for real?

I wasnt sure what butler was on about

Also

Yeah all I saw was that report that Rondo was talking s**t about his teammates.
It's a cluster* lets be honest, next season I just hope the right coach and game plan is in place.
And that Cousins has some defensive pieces around him.

oh-thats-nasty.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was horrific in Minnesota

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sometimes you have to look at your roster then accept where you'll end up. Randy wittman sucked for us as well. Flip was not the worst. Adelmen a horrific fit for a young developing tean

Yeah all I saw was that report that Rondo was talking s**t about his teammates.
It's a cluster**** lets be honest, next season I just hope the right coach and game plan is in place.
And that Cousins has some defensive pieces around him.

I know it's a long shot and it may not happen but I hope they go after Tom Thibodeau. A coach who can get his players playing good solid defense. He could potentially get the best out of DMC.

I know it's a long shot and it may not happen but I hope they go after Tom Thibodeau. A coach who can get his players playing good solid defense. He could potentially get the best out of DMC.

There will be several teams vying for Thibs (Kings, Lakers, Cavs, Knicks, Wizards, Grizzlies). I think Dave Joerger isn't going to last this season and he's going to Minny.

It doesn't matter what coach the Kings get, they need a massive culture change. It's a losing culture there where no one takes responsibility for their actions.

There will be several teams vying for Thibs (Kings, Lakers, Cavs, Knicks, Wizards, Grizzlies). I think Dave Joerger isn't going to last this season and he's going to Minny.

It doesn't matter what coach the Kings get, they need a massive culture change. It's a losing culture there where no one takes responsibility for their actions.

Cavs?

Uggighughuggghhyghhhughh

What a wasted year, the signings of rondo, Bellenelli and Koufos have sent us backwards now in terms of building a reliable core for the new coach. Although they're some of the easier veterans to move onto contenders in the league I hope we can get value for them.

Agreed fidstar
Agreed Wolfs

While Cousins makes a great point every time he's asked about his attitude that everybody overlooks it when you're winning so he's just going to win...his petulance is cancerous.

Reports that Atlanta are very willing to blow up their core, outside of Millsap. Shame if true, last season they had a brilliant campaign and played some beautiful basketball.

I read
Teague to Pacers (George Hill?)
Korver to just about any contender
Horford to Boston (wonderful get if true)

Back