Analysis The 2016 Supercoach Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's your thoughts on trengrove, rock bottom price? I live in the UK so not sure if he's fit or not
Thanks

G'day Dees what happened to Dean Terlich last year? Rookie priced this year and was going to have a nibble. Surely he did not miss a whole season because he dressed like Rolf Harris or does Roosy hold a grudge?

G'day Dees what happened to Dean Terlich last year? Rookie priced this year and was going to have a nibble. Surely he did not miss a whole season because he dressed like Rolf Harris or does Roosy hold a grudge?
Not good enough. Will only see the field if he is literally the only player fit.

3rd in the BF in 2014 or did I read that wrong? Bit of a fall.:eek:

More of a reflection of how bad our list used to be.. not how good Dean Terlich is!

More of a reflection of how bad our list used to be.. not how good Dean Terlich is!

Had an inkling that might be the case. Any hot tips for SC coming out of your team this year (excepting Petracca)?

Good luck in 2016.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had an inkling that might be the case. Any hot tips for SC coming out of your team this year (excepting Petracca)?

Good luck in 2016.
Sam Frost for a different R3 option
Salem if he doesn't get hurt
Viney based on end of 2015 is a real POD chance

Good luck in 2016.

As far as a low-priced pick up goes its pretty hard to tell at this stage. Ill be watching NAB challenge closely to see who will slot into our 22. There's probably 4 or 5 spots up for grabs. I'm tempted to take a risk on Dom Tyson ($431K) or Vandenberg ($406K). Dom is ready to take the next step imo and Vanders has shown pre-alf that he is capable of huge totals and Id expect will spend more time in the mid this year.

Saying that, there are probably higher level SC players than me on this board!

Sam Frost for a different R3 option
Salem if he doesn't get hurt
Viney based on end of 2015 is a real POD chance

Second Frost as a 3rd ruck.

A little off topic but kinda the same. Is anyone else having issues with afl fantasy? I'm mucking around with all the different comps for work and friends etc and this s**t site keeps crashing.

Most players seem to have overtaken him skill wise. Roosy delisted him once at Sydney anyway & it seems it's headed that way again. Has played his last game in the red and blue IMHO.

Good luck in 2016.
Nathan Jones injured majority of last year and played through it. Hence low average and cheaper price this year. Apparently tearing up the track and could be great value and POD.

Hey Dees family, just an inquiry on Jack Viney, one of my favourites outside Geelong and saw he ripped up the match simulation today.

Just wondering if you reckon he could go 105+ this year, bit wary he might get tag attention if Jones and Tyson dont smash as well. Looking for a POD

I would wait until he's at least named in the senior side for round 1.

I'm using the 'cheapest available' strategy for R3 this year.

Probably something like;

1 - Goldstein
2 - Mumford
3 - Cheapest ruck possible..

Frost playing at CHF today + Dawes doing his calf again is looking good for sc

Hey Dees family, just an inquiry on Jack Viney, one of my favourites outside Geelong and saw he ripped up the match simulation today.

Just wondering if you reckon he could go 105+ this year, bit wary he might get tag attention if Jones and Tyson dont smash as well. Looking for a POD

Not sure about 105+ as he's still developing. I'd think about 100 this year will be his mark. Jones is actually cheaper this year, as he carried a neck injury most of last season, and I'd be much more confident of him averaging 105+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back