Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
they both had a meeting and both got offered $300. jack Donnell signed there and then but Logan did not. Logan had a meeting a week later where they agreed on $450. that's 100% the truth so weather you believe that its up to you, but by the sounds of it your in with the know LOL

his bargaining point was a bloke like Coby O'neil getting paid $450 a game (yes he travels) but with no GV senior experience straight out of thirds that's not to bad kanga really.
Haha.. Stirring the pot hey Harry.. Good stuff..

Brett Arho will be at tally but after tally had initially signed him and found him good employment at Bega he almost signed with rumba and then also enquired at Shepp east if they were interested in his services ???

since when do u go around poaching clubs to play at! shouldn't clubs be poaching u?? what's happened to country footy this is an outrage. I wish I was half decent at footy

It was that long ago when club's arranged meetings with players, surely players aren't doing the interviewing/sourcing of clubs as potential suitors?

Brett Arho will be at tally but after tally had initially signed him and found him good employment at Bega he almost signed with rumba and then also enquired at Shepp east if they were interested in his services ???
Standard Brent Ahro until clearances close loves Clubs chasing him and hunting a good dollar. Could be an asset for Tally though with the other handy types they have picked up they should climb the ladder. Few of the lads think they can play finals. Murch didnt make it last year and you would think they will make it so wont be easy to get in. How are the Towners looking anyone?

A Rohan Aldous transfer in I see, Jobby I reckon Showey could still get a kick wherever it is he's seeking clearance to

A Rohan Aldous transfer in I see, Jobby I reckon Showey could still get a kick wherever it is he's seeking clearance to
Us Tonny boys had the privilege of the great man training with us for a week before Xmas, was still showing most of the lads up on the track!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even in his mid 40's he would show a heap up , legend bloke

I still say he's taken the second best mark I've seen live (behind one of Saad's) yet Rohan's was at Broadford in 1990 and on a Thursday night during circle work. He fair dinkum sat on a guy named Steve Wilson's head right in front of the changerooms.

Remarkably talented, massive accumulator and yep a cracking bloke to boot. Not just thru footy, but also work I got to bounce a big off him when I work the local paper scene a decade or so back

Where's he gunna be playing guys?

I still say he's taken the second best mark I've seen live (behind one of Saad's) yet Rohan's was at Broadford in 1990 and on a Thursday night during circle work. He fair dinkum sat on a guy named Steve Wilson's head right in front of the changerooms.

Remarkably talented, massive accumulator and yep a cracking bloke to boot. Not just thru footy, but also work I got to bounce a big off him when I work the local paper scene a decade or so back

Where's he gunna be playing guys?
SA amateurs in one of the lower divisions, his brother in-law is Coaching the side from memory.

Probably still add another award to his pretty full already kitbag

Ran into the Great Man the other day in Ky. He was talking himself up but not sure if he was referring to playing footy or how he was gonna fair in the Pilates session he was heading off too!!

We should see at least 3 maybe more forwards kick 100 plus goals this season the 3 certs I reckon will be Arho Fonzie and B Chappy Has there ever been 3 individual century goal kickers in the past ??

We should see at least 3 maybe more forwards kick 100 plus goals this season the 3 certs I reckon will be Arho Fonzie and B Chappy Has there ever been 3 individual century goal kickers in the past ??
no never 3 swoop in one year that i can remember i reckon there was 2 one year think robbie walters and brett barnes nagambie one year did it

I think u will find fonz mite find it a bit harder this year to kick a ton with Edwards down there aswell.. Arho.. Well he mite but last time he played KDL he kicked a lot against week teams and struggled against the good teams.. Chappy could be in the same boat as fonz.. With Rennie and Milne heading back mite make it harder.. Saying that I think Arho would be the more likely out of the 3..

Without looking up the records I think Yze Meka and Troy Mitchell all kicked the ton in 2002 .

DID Meka , Excell, Danny Irwin, Shane Loveless ever compete in similar KDFL era's/seasons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back