Leagues BF League sign up 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone needs their score, @ mention me/QUOTE this post. I won't do 100's but will do a few.

Schmidt2003 could you be so kind and please check arakaan's assassins and post it.(might or might not have the apostrophe I can't remember.)

Thanks in advance

Team - Derek's Dynamo's 2015 rank not exactly sure but was round 5000

Thanks in advance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

with the number of people registered here who were all in the top 1000 last year, the no 1 league should give the winning league title a real shot.

Team - Derek's Dynamo's 2015 rank not exactly sure but was round 5000

Thanks in advance
2015 rank was about 760.
Old team name: icydeadpeople
New team name: Tyrannosaurus Tex
Cheers
I'll give it a go, final rank last year was 415. Team name is ZoBlitzers.
According to my ipad app HawksPremiers finished 2,902 with a total score of 45, 287
ill join a league..just looking at the app i was ranked 2481 and my team name is Road Warriors
Gday guys, I dont want to nag, but it seems you can still look at the app from last year, can you please screenshot your ranking/teamname from the app as there are a lot of high rankings here. Or look through your emails for the round 23 weekly update from September.

Makes my job easier and easier to verify who's who, cheers.

I'm keen on a league as well. Not sure what my ranking was but my overall score was 45321, putting me somewhere in the top 9-10% or 2700 or so. Capture.JPG

This years team name is Game of Throw Ins.

I'm keen on a league as well. Not sure what my ranking was but my overall score was 45321, putting me somewhere in the top 9-10% or 2700 or so. View attachment 213761

This years team name is Game of Throw Ins.
Yeah it looks about 2750ish not looking at the app, your total score is lower than Krujans but higher than Blingers, I'll accept that for now.

3cc1cdb4b9d748ad6d34909e1d0f1f1a.jpg

Here goes nothing....

I'm in. Only problem is my phone crapped its pants with the screen shot on it. No longer have android and can't log into app.

Dammit.

I was sub 1000 most of the season, but drifted out a bit. I don't mind what league I'm in, just if its a beginner league it might suck the fun out of it for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back