NFL (15/16) Super Bowl 50: Denver Broncos vs Carolina Panthers

Game Predictions...(1 vote per category, 7 votes total)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Better than being irrelevant

What no Salty or melting comments??

Just another team attack. :rolleyes:

I bet you guys could not wait after the game to get on BF and tell all those nasty people off who did not rate us!!! :confused:

FWIW if my team won the Superbowl i would not give a s**t what others thought and would be absent from forums for days afterwards enjoying the win and living the moment.

It is almost like the bragging rights on here mean more than what any SB win does. :drunk:

ygZSd.gif

Also what do you expect when you s**t talk a team that literally won a Super Bowl yesterday, genius.

Also won't miss an opportunity to remind you of your preseason predictions

Lap it up and be sure to tell the betting agencies and the whole world that had the broncos 3-1 outsiders as well not just myself.

What no Salty or melting comments??

Just another team attack. :rolleyes:

I bet you guys could not wait after the game to get on BF and tell all those nasty people off who did not rate us!!! :confused:

FWIW if my team won the Superbowl i would not give a s**t what others thought and would be absent from forums for days afterwards enjoying the win and living the moment.

It is almost like the bragging rights on here mean more than what any SB win does. :drunk:
I haven't bragged once. You made more comments in the preseason than I have after my team won the big one.

You come on the day after the game and pot shot Denver
- Peyton = Trent dilfer
- refs handed them the game
- Osweiler stinks
- cam choked not good D
- Denver are ****ed salary cap wise

You dribble this s**t and expect nothing to come back? You are dumber than I thought

What award do i get for being a Panthers fan and telling everyone on here the Broncos were a good bet?

Im pretty amazing i reckon.

You get a used pair of imitation John Elway teeth.

Dont just support the Bronco, be the Bronco.

I haven't bragged once. You made more comments in the preseason than I have after my team won the big one.

You come on the day after the game and pot shot Denver
- Peyton = Trent dilfer
- refs handed them the game
- Osweiler stinks
- cam choked not good D
- Denver are stuffed salary cap wise

You dribble this s**t and expect nothing to come back? You are dumber than I thought
Haha keep going the personal route and why so mad?? Lol

Not teared up at all. Just not part of the "Manning is GOAT" bandwagon.
I never said he was the GOAT. He is definitely in the conversation for top 5 though, without a shadow of a doubt.

Only two rings

What a scrub

Imagine how bad Marino, Starr, farve, Unitas etc are.

Your tears are making this even more enjoyable

Thank you

Sorry to interrupt, but Bart Starr has two rings too... They may not be all fancy-schmancy like todays, but they still shiny an' s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never said he was the GOAT. He is definitely in the conversation for top 5 though, without a shadow of a doubt.
Nah, you're mate Licorice did in the QB thread. (That's where some of my earlier comments re Team results are targetted)

Agreed. However, due to playoff issues, it would be in the 3-5 range and not the 1 or 2 slot.

Sorry to interrupt, but Bart Starr has two rings too... They may not be all fancy-schmancy like todays, but they still shiny an' s**t.
I know fuey, just pointing out that Peyton is level or on more rings than some of the best.

Peyton did his best, and basically all of, his work on that first drive.

Putting points on the board first up was huge imo, even only 3.
It was big being able to move the ball straight up, run and pass. His only other drive came at an important time too, after the FG miss when he started hitting up Sanders.

We need some Colts fans in here telling us how good Peyton is/was. Seems odd these Broncs fans going so hard in to bat for him given he has been there 5 minutes.
22% of his career spent at Denver and we got the same output the Colts got with their 78%! Perhaps more with the records set in 2013.

This is not a 100% serious post...

Super Bowl weekend consumed over 1.2 billion gallons of alcohol, 20 million pounds of chicken wings, enough chips, dip and salsa to fill over 70 super oil tankers, over 750 million pizzas....all while having one of the lowest viewer ratings ever in the modern era.
Surely more and more people are watching online though

Back