Daniel Bryan Retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Have a similar point of view.

Didn't really see the big deal, can acknowledge his appeal to the masses to an extent. But for me he'll always be a B+ wrestler that got lucky thanks to CM Punk abandoning the company.

Which McMahon are you?

Have a similar point of view.

Didn't really see the big deal, can acknowledge his appeal to the masses to an extent. But for me he'll always be a B+ wrestler that got lucky thanks to CM Punk abandoning the company.
I mean that's entirely wrong because people were fully behind him before Punk left.

Good riddance.

Clearly you aren't a fan of wrestling or just started watching WWE and loves Roman Reigns.

My brother had the privilege of watching Bryan and Cesaro wrestle here in Perth in 2007.

Thank you for giving up your health for our entertainment and hope he makes some sporadic appearances like Edge and The Rock every now and then so people in the front office can see what an ovation for an over wrestler sounds like.

:rainbow:

Clearly you aren't a fan of wrestling or just started watching WWE and loves Roman Reigns.

My brother had the privilege of watching Bryan and Cesaro wrestle here in Perth in 2007.

Thank you for giving up your health for our entertainment and hope he makes some sporadic appearances like Edge and The Rock every now and then so people in the front office can see what an ovation for an over wrestler sounds like.

What is wrong about Being a Fan of Reigns?

I am and I don't mind Bryan

CaysUmzWcAAZn2v.jpg

Love it when posters psychoanalyse a few words in a post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that probably puts to rest any claims that it's a work. I mean he could be acting but that's pretty emotional in my opinion.

It's a massive loss for the WWE, and while I can see why he wouldn't appeal to some he was definitely a wrestler that appealed to me as a fan of technical wrestling (something that seems lost on the current WWE fan/market). I really wish the WWE had let him use more of his technical moveset rather than turning him into a bulked up little guy with a strike finisher.

I think its pretty unarguable even if you don't like him that this will hit the WWE hard, it single handedly leaves them bereft of a major face option for at least the next 6 months (if they manage to pull their act together that quickly) and in one day they've lost the most over/likeable guy on the roster.

Thanks for the great matches D-Bry, one of those rare moments where a little guy gets by the McMahons and shows it's not all about muscled up roid heads to us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back