Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimately I think the club will do the right thing in regards to the Peril, but its just going to take a bit of time as per most things with the club
I think getting the eagles head right is hard and will take time as well. The head blends in well with navy and royal but looks awkward in the peril. Easiest option is to bring the retro eagles head but if they could blend the current eagles head into the peril, it would look sick.

I reckon it's probably already on the cards. I don't think anyone needs to push the suggestion, as it's so obvious that even the club themselves have acknowledged it has something in the works multiple times.

It'll be tooling around with the eagle head that's gonna bog down the peril. (Cheeky rebrand maybe?)

I reckon it's probably already on the cards. I don't think anyone needs to push the suggestion, as it's so obvious that even the club themselves have acknowledged it has something in the works multiple times.

It'll be tooling around with the eagle head that's gonna bog down the peril. (Cheeky rebrand maybe?)
The current head is good with navy and royal tho. Maybe just have a special retro peril like brissy have the fitzroy jumper.

Does anyone have any designs of what they rekon the peril should be?

With SGIO instead of BW

191663_f39a5a846986caf607cf5a255467ac22.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tbh prefer the white clash
Well obvs. Without the peril making up the perfect set of jumpers, this thread, your magnus opus, would be redundant.

EDIT: Thought I'd save some of you some time -
Magnum opus or opus magnum from the Latin meaning "great work", refers to the largest, and perhaps the best, greatest, most popular, or most renowned achievement of an artist.

Well obvs. Without the peril making up the perfect set of jumpers, this thread, your magnus opus, would be redundant.

EDIT: Thought I'd save some of you some time -
Magnum opus or opus magnum from the Latin meaning "great work", refers to the largest, and perhaps the best, greatest, most popular, or most renowned achievement of an artist.
Cheers Professor Oak.

‏@scottbaggas 1h1 hour ago
@WestCoastEagles another non-white clash approved for EFC. Its time to #returntheperil its even our traditional jumper, not just an inverse

West Coast Eagles ‏@WestCoastEagles 1h1 hour ago
@scottbaggas we're listening - but out jumpers are locked in for 2016.

‏@scottbaggas 24m24 minutes ago
@WestCoastEagles fair enough. Is there a "30th anniversary" jumper coming out this year?
West Coast EaglesVerified account‏@WestCoastEagles
@scottbaggas no comment...

Well sounds like there could be 30th jumper - hopefully we'll see the peril there.

Last edited:
Would that be a good result? WOuldn't they want to differentiate a heritage jumper with next years clash?
Or they reveal one jumper mid season that is fulfilling both roles. I still think the best way to announce the navy would be to wear it in last year's finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back