Which red is best?

Remove this Banner Ad

theonico

Team Captain
Nov 21, 2008
geelong
AFL Club
Hawthorn
hi loyal demon fans, I am popping in from the hawthorn board, I have a passion for jumpers and tradition, can someone tell me if the club has reverted back to a standard red rather than the traditional colour they went back to a few years ago? It appears that the red is now back to the colour used since colour TV.

The "traditional" deep red has been removed, along with any remaining stain of the Cameron Schwab era, so it is the brighter red that is now in its place.

I didn't mind the idea of the "blood red", but it could never be properly executed onto the jumpers, I assume due to the limitations of dyes and materials, and always looked quite pink. For that reason it probably should never have been attempted.

Th aka f
The "traditional" deep red has been removed, along with any remaining stain of the Cameron Schwab era, so it is the brighter red that is now in its place.

I didn't mind the idea of the "blood red", but it could never be properly executed onto the jumpers, I assume due to the limitations of dyes and materials, and always looked quite pink. For that reason it probably should never have been attempted.

Thanks for that, although I believe Cameron Schwab is still alive so technically he is still a stain ;)

New Balance mixes dyes in a shade of red. We say thanks. How many shades of red can there be before it becomes pink or moronic?

hi loyal demon fans, I am popping in from the hawthorn board, I have a passion for jumpers and tradition, can someone tell me if the club has reverted back to a standard red rather than the traditional colour they went back to a few years ago? It appears that the red is now back to the colour used since colour TV.
What's your thoughts on hawthorn losing the white patch black numbers on the back and going to a more modern version of the gold back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back