WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of his gripes were very fair, especially the complaints about medical care and being forced to wrestle unhealed. But now 2 years have passed I do wonder if he wishes he'd left for 6-12 months for a solid rest and renegotiated a part time contract that WWE would've given him push come to shove.

If he's willing to do UFC his physical problems can't have been that permanent or severe.

I think most of his gripes were very fair, especially the complaints about medical care and being forced to wrestle unhealed. But now 2 years have passed I do wonder if he wishes he'd left for 6-12 months for a solid rest and renegotiated a part time contract that WWE would've given him push come to shove.

If he's willing to do UFC his physical problems can't have been that permanent or severe.

Did any other current or past wrestlers validate his claims though? I'm not saying he lied, I'm just saying it's one side of the story and in that Colt podcast, he was very, very bitter.

But yeah, he should have just taken a sabbatical and come back fresh for WM31 if he really needed the time off so urgently.

Even if Punk gets his head kicked in I'm pretty sure he would like doing that over the brutal WWE travel schedule.

Did any other current or past wrestlers validate his claims though? I'm not saying he lied, I'm just saying it's one side of the story and in that Colt podcast, he was very, very bitter.

But yeah, he should have just taken a sabbatical and come back fresh for WM31 if he really needed the time off so urgently.

There's numerous accounts of WWE really not giving a crap about a wrestlers health, iirc Bob Holly almost lost his arm because they wanted him on a Euro tour even though he had a staph infection.

Not sure if Punk can actually fight but I think the point of joining UFC shows he'd rather get his head actually kicked in than being neglected having to put his health at risk at something that's not seen as real.

Not sure if Punk can actually fight but I think the point of joining UFC shows he'd rather get his head actually kicked in than being neglected having to put his health at risk at something that's not seen as real.
$$$$$$$$$$

Too big of an ego to ever do so. Plus, with what he has said about the company, he's probably closed the door and if I were Trips/Vince/whoever is in charge, I wouldn't take him, no matter how thin the roster is right now. You can't leave a workplace, publicly vilify them and then some day expect your job back.

(I'd like to add, I was a huge CM Punk fan. Definitely not a hater of the guy.)

Shows he is not as Smart as he Thinks he is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Possibly, Hardy was more recreational from memory, where im sure i read Angle was juicing, and after a meeting with HHH he couldn't siign.

I thought it was because his neck was cactus

Possibly, Hardy was more recreational from memory, where I'm sure I read Angle was juicing, and after a meeting with HHH he couldn't sign.

I thought it was that Vince was talking to him, but HHH (who handles the negotiations) wouldn't take his calls.

Possibly, Hardy was more recreational from memory, where im sure i read Angle was juicing, and after a meeting with HHH he couldn't siign.

1st Time I heard Angle was on Steroids.

Yeah I doubt Hardy was on Steroids. Body not big enough

Plus his reasons for leaving because he didn't want anything less than a World Title match at WM XXX was weak, IMO. Should have taken a year off and come back fresh and hungry, seems like it was his own pride and ego that closed the door on a return.

I don't think that was the reason at all. He didn't want to wrestle HHH at WrestleMania and still held a grudge for him not putting him over back in 2011 when he was the hottest thing going. Also add into the fact that Batista who hadn't been in the E for years, returns and straight is in the main-event of WM while he's been on the road for years pissed him off. I reckon if it was straight up Bryan winning the Rumble and facing Orton he would've been absolutely fine with that.

And then the previous year he lost to three part timers in big feuds (Rock, Undertaker and Brock) including the Rock who broke his Championship run and had the spot in the main-event of WM 29 instead of him.

If I was him I'd be pretty pissed off aswell.

I do agree though that he should've had a fair amount of time off to heal and get refreshed kinda like when Jericho first did it but from what I've read he tried doing that twice and the WWE wanted him back sooner.
Too big of an ego to ever do so. Plus, with what he has said about the company, he's probably closed the door and if I were Trips/Vince/whoever is in charge, I wouldn't take him, no matter how thin the roster is right now. You can't leave a workplace, publicly vilify them and then some day expect your job back.

(I'd like to add, I was a huge CM Punk fan. Definitely not a hater of the guy.)
See this is the big difference between Vince and HHH and people will find this out once Vince either leaves the WWE or dies...money talks with Vince. If he thinks he can make a big enough profit from it he would bring Punk back if Punk wanted to return. I don't think HHH has that philosophy and if he had final say it won't happen.

As for if Punk ever wanted to come, don't think it will happen but I pray everyday that he does. Plus if the UFC thing doesn't work out he may want to have some more money in the bank account. Although he does have his comic projects and from I've read has saved alot of his money from his wrestling career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back