Training 2015/16 preseason training (discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

I am retired and I live in Carlisle There are several other retired that go to training that aren't on BF and come from the Spearwood area.
I work full time but if you or anyone sees a short stocky older gentleman who goes by the name of Bob down at training please say Hi. He is a great friend, top bloke and complete Freo tragic. I know he's an East Freo supporter from way back don't hold that against him I try not to when the Sharks are playing the Feo B side.

So is the intra-club tomorrow? There still doesn't seem to be an announcement from the club about it yet
The Intra Club game wont be on at Domain but the team will have normal training tomorrow at freo as per my call to the club this afternoon. I did reply to someone else's post earlier so you may have seen that.:)

I'd just like to say thanks to all the regular training watchers/reporters. You guys make it feel like I'm there even though I'm on the other side of the world frantically refreshing for any tidbit of footy. It's hugely appreciated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Less chatter and more reporting man!!

Love ya work mate!

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
I only passed on what Sandi 7.rang me to tell me that the session was closed. I am here now and he are having a full match simulation with AFL umps.i have sad ali this without moving my lips so as to comply with your no chatter order.@ E Shed , @ TheInjuryFactory

I only passed on what Sandi 7.rang me to tell me that the session was closed. I am here now and he are having a full match simulation with AFL umps.i have sad ali this without moving my lips so as to comply with your no chatter order.@ E Shed , @ TheInjuryFactory
Awesome cheers for the update! Hopefully it's a great match.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

It looks like most of the other clubs are having their intra-clubs today too. I wish they made it in the arvo so more people could go along.

Any reports at all would be very much appreciated!

At the end of the NAB Challenge I will be calling for nominations for the annual Chris "Mad Dog" Masten Award for the best player who trained the house down this pre-season.

All training watchers who attending at least one training session over the current pre-season are eligable to vote.

So who will take home the Mad Dog?

Masten.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back