Welcome: Which games do you have or want?

Remove this Banner Ad

Which games do I have?

Dominion base
Dominion Intrigue
Dominion Seaside
Dominion Prosperity
Dominion Alchemy
Dominion Cornucopia
Dominion Hinterlands
Magic: The Gathering (yes, I went there, but not hardcore like some others)
Citadels (good game, never play it these days though)

A nice little game called kings keep. We accidentally got the rules wrong. Turns out it's more fun that way (imo).
Settlers of Catan (never enough ppl to play with though :( )

Games I want:
Dominion Adventures
If I get that then Maybe Dominion Guilds and Dominion Dark Ages, to complete the set

I think Race for the Galaxy would be a good one. I like games that have two player options.

Also on the look out for good one player games

I bought Star Wars Force and Destiny for me and my mates the other day. We have 0 RPG experience but have wanted to start and Star Wars might be a way to keep us interested
It has a pretty good starter set. We have the first one but haven't played it.

It has a pretty good starter set. We have the first one but haven't played it.
I got the Core Rules book, Beginner Box and GM Guide so hopefully after a few readings and a solo play or two (as GM and normal player) I think I might be able to explain it all to them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Picked up Pandemic Legacy Season 1 at Supanova today. Once back in Adelaide, the other half and I will look to set up a game with friends.

My group finished our game a few weeks ago. Guaranteed good times ahead for you :)

I just purchased Above and Below. It should arrive sometime this week so I'm looking forward to playing it over the long weekend!

One of favourite books is "Pride and Prejudice", so for my birthday one of my daughters gave me the game "Marrying Mr Darcy". It's an absolute hoot, you have to play one of the five Bennet sisters, Charlotte Lucas, Georgiana Darcy or Caroline Bingley and use your feminine wiles to snaffle yourself a husband.

1334973472381083537.jpg

Highly recommended!

One of favourite books is "Pride and Prejudice", so for my birthday one of my daughters gave me the game "Marrying Mr Darcy". It's an absolute hoot, you have to play one of the five Bennet sisters, Charlotte Lucas, Georgiana Darcy or Caroline Bingley and use your feminine wiles to snaffle yourself a husband.

1334973472381083537.jpg

Highly recommended!
Yes someone bought that to a game day - I have yet to play though.

Stockpile is fun. Above and Below is brilliant, really enjoy it. Colt Express was fun but my brother lost my copy some how.
I was just at the comics shop and nearly got Stone Age. Then thought MAYBE I shouldn't spend more money on games when I have 6+ games on the shelf I have never played. That's like $500+ that could have been spent on the kids. Or booze. Or booze for the kids.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back