Remove this Banner Ad

vaughany

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 23, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
When do single day tickets go on sale?
Trying to find out as well. Very surprising they aren't available yet as the tie is only three weeks away.
If series tickets are $150ea do you reckon they will make single day tickets $50ea? Or will they bump up the price a bit?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Given the hole in the doubles combination, given Kyrgios is pulling out of tournaments, and given their pre-existing relationship, is there any chance that Kyrgios doesn't play singles, and he teams up with Jasika in the doubles? Then we just go with Tomic and Grothe in the singles?

I have a question about tickets - from what I can see at the moment they're only selling 3 day packages. Surely this is only temporary? They're moving as many 3-day packages as they can and will sell single day seats as we get closer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

vaughany

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 23, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
I thought that was the case but others have posted that day tickets are to become available at some point so I'm not sure (I have access to free tickets so doesn't affect me).
Free tickets- nice!

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
Free tickets- nice!

Long story as to why but basically have access to a couple of really good seats for anything at Kooyong, which is why I was rapt when it was announced this would be played there :)

Hewitt and whoever else that selects the team must be tearing their hair out. Apart from Nick and Bernie I can't see who the obvious players are to fill the other spots (and that's assuming Nick will be fit). Don't think they would be considering Jasika though surely.

I remember the Fed Cup in Glen Iris a few years back and you had to buy a series package, so I'm hoping that won't be the case. Can only go the Friday, so I'm waiting to see if they release them because I really would like to go and don't really want to spend $150 for a day.

vaughany

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 23, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Long story as to why but basically have access to a couple of really good seats for anything at Kooyong, which is why I was rapt when it was announced this would be played there :)

Hewitt and whoever else that selects the team must be tearing their hair out. Apart from Nick and Bernie I can't see who the obvious players are to fill the other spots (and that's assuming Nick will be fit). Don't think they would be considering Jasika though surely.
Awesome, just yell out if you have spare tickets to sell.
Lower deck aren't available on the series ticket, hopefully lower becomes available when single day tickets are released.
Yeah agree till too early for Jasika.
The doubles situation is getting awkward, nearly have to rule Groth out. If Peers is on the outer than Hewitt has to play himself.
Other options bring Guccione back from the wilderness or take a punt on Bolt?

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
Back