Training Pre-Season 2015-16

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I love Mr Chol.
Been hearing good things about Broad, havent seen any first hand but a lot of positives.
Needed more CEllis.

417426.jpg

The Jumping Giraffe.

What a great idea.How small minded do we look when we cant hand out a bit of credit where it is due.
Besides if i go by some of the logic if a pensioner and one ruckman is all it takes to carve us up what does it say about our lot.
Imo people are being too precious, im grateful some opposition posters have the guts to at least be honest just as long as it doesnt degenerate to bagging out our players. Cmon people toughen up.
of course we will go defensive, he started his original post with "sorry to interrupt the love-fest but..." from there it looks like trolling....

RICHMOND REPORT

Jon Ralph, who was out keeping a close eye on Richmond has just sent through this small report for their intra-club at Punt Rd this morning:

Lots to like about the Tigers intra-club after six 15-minute periods.

The takeouts for me - all the kids were desperate to get a crack against Fremantle next week so played accordingly.

The ruckwork of Ivan Soldo, the strong performance of Nathan Broad matched up against Jack Riewoldt, the clever intercept mark of Oleg Markov - all stood out.

The younger team dressed in black were five goals up early on the experienced heads -Riewoldt, Cotchin, Martin, Maric.

They ended up winning by 18 points, with plenty of food for thought leading into Round 1.

Jack Riewoldt's competitive spirit shone through, the key forward ripping into his teammates after a poor first quarter.

Then he rag-dolled Kamdyn McIntosh late in the game and had to be dragged off him by his teammates.

Best: Dustin Martin, Reece Conca, Alex Rance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Broad probably takes the points with Jack huh? Very impressive.
Is he a tall rebounding backman ala' Rance or is he your gorilla type defender who'll take your Cloke's or Hawkins for the game?

Let's be honest, anything to get Chaplin as depth is a win. He'd be good depth too.
Elton/Broad, your time has come.

So Broad probably takes the points with Jack huh? Very impressive.
Is he a tall rebounding backman ala' Rance or is he your gorilla type defender who'll take your Cloke's or Hawkins for the game?

Let's be honest, anything to get Chaplin as depth is a win. He'd be good depth too.
Elton/Broad, your time has come.

Tall rebounding backman, he's a couple of cms shorter than Rance so he's not going to be able to play on the Gorillas. Averaged 20 touches in the WAFL IIRC so gets a decent amount of the pill but is also able to lock down on an opponent. In my opinion he is the man to replace Batchelor who is a solid player but has his limitations.

Astbury is the man to replace Chaplin and take the bigger guys. He's proved in the past he's capable so fingers crossed he steers clear of the stingrays over the next couple of months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back