Remove this Banner Ad

apparentlydead

Cancelled
Oct 18, 2015
Joh Country
AFL Club
GWS
hmmmm....

Can't post bikini clad babes, cleavage etc for the sake of the kiddies and Mr Google's modesty, but if we scroll down the page far enough we get this...

Yep, I get it, it's childbirth and I attended the birth of my 3 brats and I am not offended in the least.

But really?

Yes, I also understand that you have no control of the content, but this is far from the first time that similar stuff has appeared.

Just sayin.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmm....

Can't post bikini clad babes, cleavage etc for the sake of the kiddies and Mr Google's modesty, but if we scroll down the page far enough we get this...

Yep, I get it, it's childbirth and I attended the birth of my 3 brats and I am not offended in the least.

But really?

Yes, I also understand that you have no control of the content, but this is far from the first time that similar stuff has appeared.

Just sayin.

Don't these adds come from what your own search history is?

Don't these adds come from what your own search history is?

Well the pixies must be taking control of my laptop after I hit the sack, because there aint no way that I'm interested in 99.9% of the crap on these ads.

Again, I don't really care, just showing up the blatant double standard at play.

Well the pixies must be taking control of my laptop after I hit the sack, because there aint no way that I'm interested in 99.9% of the crap on these ads.

Again, I don't really care, just showing up the blatant double standard at play.

I could be wrong, I do know some adds come from info from search history.

It's why I see so many monkeys.

hmmmm....

View attachment 197668

But really?

Just sayin.
The Human Centipede?

Man gives birth to woman giving birth to baby?

hmmmm....

But really?

Just sayin.
I have to manually block each one. IMO it is childbirth and ok but I understand the objection in a way.

I'll find and remove it.

More broadly:

We would appreciate not being accused of personally approving of every single ad on the site.

They aren't our choices apart from broad categories on some networks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to manually block each one. IMO it is childbirth and ok but I understand the objection in a way.

I'll find and remove it.

More broadly:

We would appreciate not being accused of personally approving of every single ad on the site.

They aren't our choices apart from broad categories on some networks.

Don't worry, I approved of the boobs.

hmmmm....

But really?

Just sayin.
I admit I clicked on it :oops:

hmmmm....

But really?

Just sayin.
Am I the only one who has had a similar article pop up at the bottom lately?

I'm getting continues dating and sexual related banner ads on the site, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Top right is often an X or an (i) - click that and you should be given an option to block.

I have seen these too - possibly as it is low period the junk ad buyers move in while the footy season buyers are absent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back