Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought so. You're this guy!

this thread is just people arguing for the official story - "how could u fly a missile thru a public street?!?! wouldn't cameras pick it up?!?!" - like i said 10 pages ago you will all just go round in circles arguing about s**t you really have absolutely no idea about, pasting jpegs, citing fake reports until you stop being selfish and ignorant and realise what you think about a hole in a wall is nonsense and a waste of time and energy. you're defending false flag attacks for no reason other than you don't agree with how some poster is trying to talk to you about it. being selfish and ignorant will just keep a dumb discussion about hole sizes going. who gives a s**t what they used to destroy their buildings and people? the real question is why did they carry out this attack? and with everything going on in 2016 i can't see how you can't see who the big fat white problem is??

Complaining that people in the thread were talking too much about 'meaningless things', like the attack and the evidence....

Meanwhile, you're busting out dictionary definitions and how language evolves.............
FFS...

wow ok lol

For the billionth time, I don't know 'who did it.' All considering, it doesn't matter which person gave the order. All that matters is why it happened and what's happened as a result.

It was needed to create a false fear that would justify war on 'terrorists' whereby any country could be invaded under the guise of 'a war on terror'.

you two st. kilda fans and others need to stop thinking within your little bubble, trying to match things with what you deem feasible, honestly that's the only way you're going to ever see beyond your limited imagination right now. hope you don't just think i'm some elitist shithole because i don't think i'm right i just know nobody gets anywhere by staying in their comfort zone (mentally). that's why there are hundreds of pages of bullshit in all these 'conspiracy' threads where people think the purpose is to 'debunk' stuff when it's actually to find the truth

That's why... when you originally posted this...
/snip - the real question is why did they carry out this attack? and with everything going on in 2016 i can't see how you can't see who the big fat white problem is??
I replied with this...
Then teach us.

I've said all along, when it comes to science, I'll stand by it. So the planes did hit the towers, and cause the collapse.

I don't know who was behind it all, because I cannot factually work it out.

So if you have some deep and solid understanding, share it with us.
Don't do what the bad conspiracy theorists always do, and say "dig deeper" or "look for yourself".
If you've got some kind of knowledge bomb, then drop that sucka.

Which you, of course, ignored.

Far out... I've just gone over this s**t with catfan... Read the last two pages.
Save me having to repost myself.

there is no "knowledge bomb" that snaps you wide awake you have to find your own way. you just have to acknowledge that you know nothing in the grand scheme of things so you are open to new, previously considered ridiculous ideas. this mentality of "i need evidence" "show me the facts" "give me the documents" is mental, you will never ever get them, if you're wired that way you will never find the answer you want because you are looking for the answer that fits what you think. does that make sense? i don't know how not to sound like the idiot that's telling you you're wrong but can't tell you what's right. you cannot just be given documentation which disproves what you think because of other documentation you read which gave you the initial thought. i would just be open to the most whacky of theories and try and understand how someone could possibly get to those conclusions. it usually isn't as ridiculous as you first think.

there is no "knowledge bomb" that snaps you wide awake you have to find your own way. you just have to acknowledge that you know nothing in the grand scheme of things so you are open to new, previously considered ridiculous ideas. this mentality of "i need evidence" "show me the facts" "give me the documents" is mental, you will never ever get them, if you're wired that way you will never find the answer you want because you are looking for the answer that fits what you think. does that make sense? i don't know how not to sound like the idiot that's telling you you're wrong but can't tell you what's right. you cannot just be given documentation which disproves what you think because of other documentation you read which gave you the initial thought. i would just be open to the most whacky of theories and try and understand how someone could possibly get to those conclusions. it usually isn't as ridiculous as you first think.

I'm open to it, but I question everything.

Why don't you try walking me through it, via the way you learned?

You talked about how obvious it is in 2016. So there must be some solid information you can share?

i realised the things i liked as a kid were full of bs - music icons (nirvana, the rap game, MJ, elvis), sports icons (WWF, skateboarding, football), actors (everyone from jim carrey to the jackass crew), the video game industry. journalism, i used to want to be a writer but i realised quite young that was messy. these are all parts of the world stage, i began to think/see the things i directly cared about were full of s**t so i naturally explored outside that. i grew up in a religious family and always had the "obvious" questions with no answer. i never saw anything in politics, i've never been one of those people that just got behind a side in the spirit of competitiveness or something, i want to put myself not just vote behind it. that's basically what i hate most, politics, everything has the divide and conquer method attached to it and that's the pinnacle (or is that religion).

Thing which always bothers me about the debunkers is how they isolate events. This is the problem right here. I didn't want to believe 9/11 was an inside job, but researched it as there was too much speculation out there.

I didn't stop there though. I went on to research about

- the Fed Reserve (privately owned)
- the banking system including fractional reserve lending, IMF, ECB and a host of other World Banjs
- controllers of Media, who are they really?
- big Pharma.. Massive monopoly
- GM0's
- education system
- arms controllers (eg. IG Farben)
- researched history and war.

15 years of it post 9/11. I slowly started to piece the puzzles together. Does that make me a conspiracy theorist? I took the time to read and watch and join the dots. My collaboration of info over the years has come from many sources, yes You tube as well. It doesn't necessarily mean I believe everything I see.

Follow the money and you will get your answers. Don't isolate, as the elitist agendas are deep and detailed..

-

Thing which always bothers me about the debunkers is how they isolate events. This is the problem right here. I didn't want to believe 9/11 was an inside job, but researched it as there was too much speculation out there.

I didn't stop there though. I went on to research about

- the Fed Reserve (privately owned)
- the banking system including fractional reserve lending, IMF, ECB and a host of other World Banjs
- controllers of Media, who are they really?
- big Pharma.. Massive monopoly
- GM0's
- education system
- arms controllers (eg. IG Farben)
- researched history and war.

15 years of it post 9/11. I slowly started to piece the puzzles together. Does that make me a conspiracy theorist? I took the time to read and watch and join the dots. My collaboration of info over the years has come from many sources, yes You tube as well. It doesn't necessarily mean I believe everything I see.

Follow the money and you will get your answers. Don't isolate, as the elitist agendas are deep and detailed..

-
Wait... what did you piece together if you didn't have isolated events?

The reason to isolate events, is so you can research and understand the situation, rather than going by the vibe.
It's easy to con someone, if they never look any deeper than what you want them to look at.

Follow the money and you will get your answers.
-

So, you have the answers?

i realised the things i liked as a kid were full of bs - music icons (nirvana, the rap game, MJ, elvis), sports icons (WWF, skateboarding, football), actors (everyone from jim carrey to the jackass crew), the video game industry. journalism, i used to want to be a writer but i realised quite young that was messy. these are all parts of the world stage, i began to think/see the things i directly cared about were full of s**t so i naturally explored outside that. i grew up in a religious family and always had the "obvious" questions with no answer. i never saw anything in politics, i've never been one of those people that just got behind a side in the spirit of competitiveness or something, i want to put myself not just vote behind it. that's basically what i hate most, politics, everything has the divide and conquer method attached to it and that's the pinnacle (or is that religion).
Thanks for sharing.
Sorry I wasn't clear, I meant more in terms of 911.

I think most people are disenfranchised with the world, and some from a young age.
It's completely understandable to have serious distrust for what is considered mainline thinking, if/when you go through a breakthrough of your beliefs.
But, that doesn't mean you should just latch on to and believe someone who you think is the same as you. You should always strive to continue to question everything.
After a while, you realise there is even more bullshit out there.

It's hard, because when you think you've finally caught onto something real and solid, you really don't want to let it go. So people questioning it, or providing evidence against it will feel like a personal attack.

You can become angry, because while you 'know' they're wrong, you can't verbalise how/why or explain how/why.

The more you invest into something, the deeper it becomes a core belief.
We are all guilty of it.
The trick is to just question everything, and do as much as you can to find the truth.

Like me, I'm asking everyone who says the answers are obvious, if they can show me... So then I can question it, and look into it for myself. I will either find they are correct or incorrect.
If it finally turns out they're correct, I'm sure it will frustrate me and cause denial for a while. But, I will come to accept it. Because I am seeking objective truths. Regardless of my beliefs.

Thanks for sharing.
Sorry I wasn't clear, I meant more in terms of 911.

I think most people are disenfranchised with the world, and some from a young age.
It's completely understandable to have serious distrust for what is considered mainline thinking, if/when you go through a breakthrough of your beliefs.
But, that doesn't mean you should just latch on to and believe someone who you think is the same as you. You should always strive to continue to question everything.
After a while, you realise there is even more bullshit out there.

It's hard, because when you think you've finally caught onto something real and solid, you really don't want to let it go. So people questioning it, or providing evidence against it will feel like a personal attack.

You can become angry, because while you 'know' they're wrong, you can't verbalise how/why or explain how/why.

The more you invest into something, the deeper it becomes a core belief.
We are all guilty of it.
The trick is to just question everything, and do as much as you can to find the truth.

Like me, I'm asking everyone who says the answers are obvious, if they can show me... So then I can question it, and look into it for myself. I will either find they are correct or incorrect.
If it finally turns out they're correct, I'm sure it will frustrate me and cause denial for a while. But, I will come to accept it. Because I am seeking objective truths. Regardless of my beliefs.

lol, okay i misunderstood there.

you are right and i agree with the sentiment, you question everything even the answers. i haven't had much of an opinion on 911 itself in a couple of years because i moved on from it, as i've been putting it not so bluntly. i wanted to move on from those isolated events and try to see a bigger picture. i'm not set in stone about anything but, you know, looking at the media for example in a broader sense helps you understand the media coverage on 911, it was the same as the 77 london bombings. they said the same kinds of things and blamed the same kinds of people.

wow ok lol
you two st. kilda fans and others need to stop thinking within your little bubble, trying to match things with what you deem feasible, honestly that's the only way you're going to ever see beyond your limited imagination right now. hope you don't just think i'm some elitist shithole because i don't think i'm right i just know nobody gets anywhere by staying in their comfort zone (mentally). that's why there are hundreds of pages of bullshit in all these 'conspiracy' threads where people think the purpose is to 'debunk' stuff when it's actually to find the truth
Wow, you conspiracy theorists are a condescending bunch aren't you. Just because I don't buy into your views on 9/11 suddenly I'm living in a bubble without a clue, as opposed to yourselves who have "worked it all out".
Unless I'm mistaken, I thought this was about the 9/11 attacks and the conspiracy behind it.
If people want to talk about more broader issues then I suggest they start a new thread so we can discuss those issues there.
But if want to be taken seriously stop with the personal attacks and name calling because it is getting very very boring and just makes you conspiracy theorists look and sound like dicks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a classic line was telling people to look up the definition of terrorism because it just screams at you right in the face: "the act of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims". always remembered it word for word.

now, when you google the meaning, it gives you something slightly different, to give the sheep some rubber bullets no doubt: "the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims." if you look at the dictionary definition websites it doesn't feature those bullshit political words i bolded but the quick google answer does.

this is how the UN updated their definition of "terrorism" in 2004: "intended to cause death or serious bodily harm to civilians or non-combatants with the purpose of intimidating a population or compelling a government or an international organization to do or abstain from doing any act"

are you asleep or does that sound like the fat white man??
Cool, also, can you tell me what the definition for apophenia is?

http://www1.ae911truth.org/news-sec...-and-building-7-on-911-by-david-chandler.html

"Freefall is an embarrassment to the official story, because freefall is impossible for a naturally collapsing building. In a natural collapse there would be an interaction between the falling and the stationary sections of the building. This interaction would cause crushing of both sections and slowing of the falling section. I have done measurements on several known demolitions, using similar software tools, and found that they typically fall with accelerations considerably less than freefall. Building 7 was not only demolished, it was demolished with tremendous overkill."

"So, NIST now acknowledges that freefall did occur. How do they explain that? They don't. They simply state, without elaboration, that their three-phase collapse analysis is consistent with their fire induced collapse hypothesis. The only thing about the three-phase analysis that is consistent with their collapse hypothesis is the 5.4 second total duration, measuring from their artificially chosen starting time. In other words, they make no attempt to explain the 2.25 second period of freefall. They just walked away from it without further comment."

.....and people still arent convinced????

Haha ... Yes I know. First time I'd even heard of those points.

Wow, maybe there is something more to this conspiracy.

If only there was a massive thread that would address all of these claims...every two pages or so.

Point to me where these claims have been addressed and explained... NIST hasnt bothered so I would be surprised if someone here has.

Surely the conspiracy is the fact that NIST cant explain the free fall that they agree happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back