Competitions Vote #1 Popeye

Remove this Banner Ad

First thanks to the Mods for allowing me to put this up. This is not footy related so if you aren't interested just leave it be thanks.

My girlfriend has entered this competition for our cat, yes our cat. Basically this non profit organisation Maneki Neko Cat rescue which save abandoned cats from being put down and finds new homes for them have asked people that have adopted cats through them to send photos of their cat through which can then be voted upon to win a photo shoot and a spot in a 2017 calendar which is exciting for my GF, and basically I don't like losing (and suffered a fair amount of that lately) and currently we are 2nd in votes out 20, so basically this is a push to get us to first place by the end of this sunday. We have been fighting a battle to catch 1st place all week after being behind by 60, so far we have closed the gap to 30 but we need your help to be part of one of the great comebacks of all time that will be talked about for years to come like this one.

Also its a great organisation that is mostly helped out by volunteers which some are personal friends including the owner of Charlie in the poll so feel free to give him some votes too. But check them out and if anyone is after a fluffy friend this is a good place to find one.

But if everyone can help and get some family and friends to vote then we can all feel part of pushing for victory across the line as a team. Just click the heart under Popeye's name to vote, I know some have voted already so thanks and thanks to everyone that will help out

http://www.neko.org.au/online-reunion-photo-competition/

Vote #1 Popeye

Voted... Without even waiting for the images to load. I assume Popeye is adorable.
For some reason the photos don't load on phones sometimes, I'm actually in the photo and I think that's why we have so many votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Voted, twice (once on PC once on ipad)
I like this, you can double your vote by using your phone internet and home internet

Who the hell is this Stirling character?!

Lays around doing nothing but squinting & sucking up free votes.

Get a job!
he's a Collingwood supporter

How did it blow out to 30 again?

The fix is in!
They seem to always get a big bulk of votes between 11 and 12 weekdays, last weekend they weren't getting too many votes so hopefully this weekend they slow down again and we take the lead as the competition closes Sunday midnight. Still need everyones help, thanks guys.

I've had a few goes now at work.

Is their likely to be an audit of multiple voters? I need to know before I'm questioned by the cat compliance mob.
haha hopefully the don't catch you out.

For some reason the photos don't load on phones sometimes, I'm actually in the photo and I think that's why we have so many votes.
Oh s**t. I think I might have accidentally voted for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back