Competitions 2016 Essendon Board Supercoach Leagues - *Check OP for proposed Divs 14/3*

Remove this Banner Ad

In one of the lower leagues if theres a spot, rank last year was somewhere around 110k from memory although I missed the cutoff from any Essendon leagues & ended up in a Suns one, so keenish to get back amongst my own this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks mate. Doesn't matter too much, I'm happy with rough guesses/no idea...I'll post the rosters before I lock them in, and if anyone feels like they're too high or getting dudded, we can shuffle things around then. :thumbsu:

Bags being in a different league to that tyze1 guy. :)

Thanks mate. Doesn't matter too much, I'm happy with rough guesses/no idea...I'll post the rosters before I lock them in, and if anyone feels like they're too high or getting dudded, we can shuffle things around then. :thumbsu:
I demand a shot at Doss

If there is room count me in
Team name yourself
Rank i think was between 15k to 25k dropped of end of year a few bad trades and the rest is history

Proposed divisions are up in the OP. Everyone is ordered by rank, unless you specified a particular division.

If you want to be higher or lower, PM me, and if there's someone else that wants to be moved, we'll swap you over.

Can I also get volunteers to create Div 2 and 3 and send codes out? eth-dog? I know you offered for 3, but you sneak into 2. I'll send Div 1 codes out in a few days.

Proposed divisions are up in the OP. Everyone is ordered by rank, unless you specified a particular division.

If you want to be higher or lower, PM me, and if there's someone else that wants to be moved, we'll swap you over.

Can I also get volunteers to create Div 2 and 3 and send codes out? eth-dog? I know you offered for 3, but you sneak into 2. I'll send Div 1 codes out in a few days.
I'd be happy to send out codes for Div 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back