Game Day Family day thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What the *. Some angry lady ushering people off. No kick and a catch at half time. The * is this? Family day and no kick and a catch? Thats pissed me off. Extremely poor from the club.

One noticable thing is we are still looking to the wings more often than not. Amon has looked smooth. Clurey impressive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Near the players bench in a #41 2015 Indigenous Round guernsey, if anyone wants to throw their empty beer cans at me...

What the ****. Some angry lady ushering people off. No kick and a catch at half time. The **** is this? Family day and no kick and a catch? Thats pissed me off. Extremely poor from the club.

Maybe her mother has a car parked across her driveway?

Got beaten to a driveway joke :(

Hartlett is tearing this game apart.

Howard and Palmer will dominate at SANFL level this season.

Sam Gray doing well on the wing too.

Hombsch clearly our best defender.

Stewart on Lobbe was a terrible matchup for a minute there.

Looks like the PAFC FB has kept the score incorrectly but here's the correct scores:

1/2 Time:
Black 9.7
Teal 2.7

Black :
Wingard 3
Howard 2
Boak 1.2
Ebert 1
Butch 1

Teal:
R Gray 1
Lobbe 1

The teams remained as named. Still feels like there's a couple even lineups out there but the Blacks have the far more dangerous looking forward half.

Boak went from zero to hero in that term really impacting the qtr. Harts is still looking very smooth but has quietened since his lightning start. The 2nd tier are all getting involved without doing too much. AhChee, S Gray, Toump and Young all getting a few touches but not heaps. Colquhoun is playing well. Clurey looks very good. Butcher looks a little rusty but is copping the tight attention up forward and Howard is benefitting from it. Howard has looked pretty good, from ruck to FWD he is doing alright and getting involved. Neade has been very quiet. Ollie looking massive but also a little frustrated, he's just got to stay patient and it'll come. Palmer has had a few nice involvements but nothing major. Pittard's rebound along has been ok but Impey has appeared the most pentetrating rebounder. The outside group in Polly and Amon have been ok but White and Kane very quiet. In flowing play Westy is going to work. Other than not much that stands out. Lobbe meh, Hombsch looks good but other than that not much to report. Snelling, Bonner and Johnson very quiet but I love AJ's attack on the ball and man, he's throwing himself at everything.

I would suggest Dougal H and Jesse Palmer could be good at AFL toooo

Palmer won't play a lot of sanfl.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back