Competitions 2016 Collingwood Board Real Dream Team Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi All, the Collingwood Board Real Dream Team leagues are back for 2016.

Please post here if you are interested in joining for 2016.

2015 entrants have been allotted a tentative league and will be PMed.

With the split in Dream Team between this (RDT) and the AFL Fantasy version there will most likely only be a couple of leagues. In saying that, everyone who signs up will still get into a league.

If you weren't in a league last year then please give me an idea of what your overall rank was in 2015.
If you are new to the game then please just post your team name.

Some notes on the system we use:

The overriding aim of the leagues generally is to represent the BigFooty.com Collingwood Board and have any Pie fan that wants to play be able to participate with other Pie fans.

The overriding aim of Div 1 is to represent the BigFooty.com Collingwood board competitively and have the leagues finish in the Top 20 overall.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Proposed Leagues:

Div 1:

Rank | Div | BigFooty Alias | Team Name | Rank | IN?
\ 1 | 1 | cheesedogg | Koopa Troopa FFC | 50 | IN \ 4 | 1 | macca60 | Laurence Angwin AS | 235 | IN
\ 5 | 1 | Knightmare | Knightmare | 281 | IN
\ 6 | 1 | bails81 | Kamikaze FC | 524 | IN
\ 7 | 1 | NT.Thunder | NT.ThunderSCE | 1226 | IN
\ 8 | 1 | matt_hillier | Living The Dream | 1519 | IN
\ 9 | 1 | NQ Magpie | NQ Magpies | 1616 | IN
\ 10 | 1 | Raveneyes | Motown Sharks | 1799 | IN
\ 11 | 1 | Axe | Treloarasaurus SCE | 2348 | IN \ 13 | 1 | mfcmac | Road Warriors | 2481 | IN
\ 17 | 1 | DaVe86 | DaVe's Magpies | 3421 | IN
\ 22 | 1 | Ed D | The Mob SCE | 4545 | IN
\ 14 | 2 | Corkascrew | Corkascrew | 2843 |IN
\ 15 | 2 | CashCows | Couldabeens FC | 2985 | IN
\ 16 | 2 | Lestat | Magic Magpies | 3181 | IN
\ 21 | 2 | Kadog | Hackers FC | 4244 | IN
\ na | na | GoalSneak07 | The Flying V | 931 | IN
\ na | na | Pedro | Flagpies | 1974 | IN

COMPLETE.

\ 3 | 1 | favourites | StealthRus FFC | 183
\ 12 | 1 | Jimmy_c8 | Smooth Movers | 2358

Div 2:

Rank | Div | BigFooty Alias | Team Name | Rank | IN?
\ 19 | 1 | juzzo | Juzzo's Jets | 3850
\ 20 | 1 | Pie Legend | Headline Act | 4108
\ 25 | 1 | Gizmo | Vault 101 | 7550 | IN
\ 26 | 1 | ulahoopski | Treloar Park Boys | 8079 | IN
\ 23 | 2 | gadget13 | Pies17 | 5905 | IN

\ 27 | 2 | PC-04 | PC Burners | 8141
\ 30 | 2 | Leitchwood | Leitchwood | 17227
\ na | na | Curto | GoPies | -
\ na | na | bowla81 | Cereal Killerz | ? |
\ 11 | 1 | Axe | Treloarasaurus SCE | 2348 | IN

5/18.

Out:
\ 2 | 2 | Div 2 ? | Piethagoras | 94
\ 18 | 2 | Div 2 ? | Buckley's Chance | 3501
\ 24 | 2 | Div 2 ? | Buffy Superstars | 7045
\ 28 | 2 | cleomenes | Hood | 11981
\ 29 | 2 | rustyg70 | Rusty Nuts | 15405

Last edited:
Hey guys......no promises but if 2015 is repeated........

Last year both nrl and afl gave out free logins to their complete season of games live online (season pass to AFLLIVE) to the first 2500 entrants.
Nrl are doing the same this year, so I'm expecting afl will too, but nothing announced yet.
So anyone needing online access for the season for free, you might want to be quick.

Last year both nrl and afl gave out free logins to their complete season of games live online (season pass to AFLLIVE) to the first 2500 entrants.
Nrl are doing the same this year, so I'm expecting afl will too, but nothing announced yet.
So anyone needing online access for the season for free, you might want to be quick.

I got in on that last year - was fantastic to be able to watch any game live on the iPad for nada.

I would like to play please. My team name will be GoPies. I missed last year, but played the year before and lost in the prelim as I recall. I have been playing many years and think I'm ok.

Last edited:
I would like to play please. My team name will be GoPies. I missed last year, but played the year before and lost in the prelim as I recall. I have been playing many years and think I'm ok.
No worries Curto.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/232868

Sorry guys huge letdown. One lousy month of afllive. Hardly worth it. Bastardos.

Would love to get back into this, but living abroad, almost a day behind Oz, crazy work/everything schedule, almost impossible!

Sorry Axe. It's great that you go to the trouble of organizing this, but I'll opt out for this year. The constant attention called for by the rolling lockouts and late withdrawals just made it too frustrating last year. Good luck to all that remain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back