Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm bitter that someone so pretentious and fake supposedly has a job writing for a widely seen far left leaning internet publication.

i'm sorry but as someone leaning to the leftish persuasion i find this utterly offensive.

buzzfeed is a conglomerate of complete s**t. i'm not sure if it fits anywhere on the political scale, it's just a huge lump of s**t. really shitty s**t. s**t.

This was the worst kind of false advertising ever. Not only did it not ever go hard like they said, but it never tasted remotely like chocolate either. * them in their stupid asses.

i'm sorry but as someone leaning to the leftish persuasion i find this utterly offensive.

buzzfeed is a conglomerate of complete s**t. i'm not sure if it fits anywhere on the political scale, it's just a huge lump of s**t. really shitty s**t. s**t.

Buzzfeed is quite literally flat earther and anti-vaxxer territory.

Buzzfeed has no agenda beyond attracting a nanosecond's attention of the laziest and stupidest 5%. It's not political. It's practically pre-verbal.

Yesssssss

That was such good listening though. I literally cackled numerous times during the hypnosis; surely Jordies was acting a little.

Also I hope that isn't the end of the pod. The radio show is like a slightly worse version with Tame Impala playing regularly.
Pod will be back next week lol

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
I'm not sure that I like the life and times of Edgie.

I just can't get past the whole bon scott poster on the roof, ac/dc alarm clock and bedsheets, no drivers licence sort of life.

It's all incredibly abstract. Like I'm reading the script for some sort of Napoleon Dynamite sequel. It's like an incredibly uninteresting journey, yet I can't bring myself to get off at the next stop.

I'll have you know I have my Bon Scott "bonfire", which I got as part of the Bonfire box set, poster still rolled up, that's getting framed before it gets hung.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand now that I'm back on to AC/DC, get a load of this!

acdcbourbon2_638.jpg

As pioneers of Australian music, there's more to this than an amazing drink. This exciting campaign will be complemented by the AC/DC Let There Be Rock Fund launching in March 2016. The "Let There Be Rock" competition invites up and coming Australian music talent to cover their favorite AC/DC song in any genre or style they so choose and go in the draw to win some incredible prizes and once-in-a-lifetime industry experiences. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of limited edition AC/DC collectible cans will go directly into the and will grow in value over the duration of the campaign. Click here for more information on how to enter.
Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ac...cover-cans-now-available/#3ptQQZbOreYGXU8K.99

Actually nice they're putting back in to Aussie music. Might have to get the band back together.

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
lol ffs AC/DC let me breath.. wouldn't be Bon Scott's cup of tea all this branding bullshit edgie

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
lol ffs AC/DC let me breath.. wouldn't be Bon Scott's cup of tea all this branding bullshit edgie

Not Bourbon anyway. Awful drink. At least the AC/DC variety will not be noticeably worse than the standard.

American spirits as a whole have to be the most overrated and over saturated alcoholic beverages out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Are ACDC the biggest sellouts ever
Are they not rich enough Dylan? lol I just don't get pissin' any cred you still had down the drain

*I thought Jimi Hendrix energy drinks were bad but you can't blame the dead guy only his money grubbing sister.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The thing that does grind my gears a little, is that most of AC/DC are actually teetotalers these days. It's a little fake to be bring out alcohol with their name all over it. It would be more accurate to have their own cigarette brand, or green tea.

Same goes for KISS, Gene Simmons is almost a sober extremist.

Are they not rich enough Dylan? lol I just don't get pissin' any cred you still had down the drain

*I thought Jimi Hendrix energy drinks were bad but you can't blame the dead guy only his money grubbing sister.

This is the premium brand energy drink.
splash_780.jpg

Aug 15, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
just found my livejournal from 11-12 years ago

this is some horrific reading

Wed, Dec. 29th, 2004, 09:35 pm
someone buy me the suicidegirls hardcover coffee table book thing.

if you do ill smear my boobs with baby oil and take pictures for you on my webcam.

what a bunch of bullshit wishlists are. ooh look at me, im female and attractive, buy me stuff!
ooh look, im a horny nerd, im going to buy you the latest chuck palahniuk book and a dvd box set of astro boy, because maybe then you'll have sex with me!
thank you sweetie!! *smooches* (******* loser)

Wed, Dec. 29th, 2004, 09:35 pm
someone buy me the suicidegirls hardcover coffee table book thing.

if you do ill smear my boobs with baby oil and take pictures for you on my webcam.

what a bunch of bullshit wishlists are. ooh look at me, im female and attractive, buy me stuff!
ooh look, im a horny nerd, im going to buy you the latest chuck palahniuk book and a dvd box set of astro boy, because maybe then you'll have sex with me!
thank you sweetie!! *smooches* (******* loser)

So brave.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams

I was only looking at my myspace the other night. It killed me. Then I went to my music page. It was a slight improvement. Actually there's some alright s**t on there, if you like hearing fuzzy guitars played against a midi drum kit with awfully obnoxious titles.

EDIT: 7 minutes later, * that was all over the place, it went from Korn, to Iron Maiden, to Machine Head, all with the attitude of a confused teenager, with a terribly written guitar solo.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I was only looking at my myspace the other night. It killed me. Then I went to my music page. It was a slight improvement. Actually there's some alright s**t on there, if you like hearing fuzzy guitars played against a midi drum kit with awfully obnoxious titles.

i deleted my myspace, which i'm slightly upset about now. it was probably a few years post this journal and slightly less embarrassing (only slightly)

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
i deleted my myspace, which i'm slightly upset about now. it was probably a few years post this journal and slightly less embarrassing (only slightly)

I think it actually deleted all of my blogs, thank god, but the photos are still up, which could be handy, I reckon I've lost some of those pictures and the associated memories. The music I wrote is still up as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back