2016 NTFA SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

Yea I can guarantee he was training at Prospect last night. Also chatted with Rangi, sounded like he is keen to play a less committed role in reserves, due to young family etc...

Yea I can guarantee he was training at Prospect last night. Also chatted with Rangi, sounded like he is keen to play a less committed role in reserves, due to young family etc...
I heard rangi was interested in heading back to ols as its easier and will involve less training etc

I heard rangi was interested in heading back to ols as its easier and will involve less training etc

He did show interest in going back there for convenience, but isn't interested in the off field troubles.
Up to him though. We can't control him.

He did show interest in going back there for convenience, but isn't interested in the off field troubles.
Up to him though. We can't control him.
i have heard that prospect is looking like they could be struggling next year so thought that could have been a reason to why he wanted to go back

I think prospect would have it over OL's, so team performance would have very little to do with his decision.
Thats very true, im not saying i believed it just heard that it was a possibility... as well as brad harris going to evandale or meander

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like theres a horrible culture up there. A few guys I know said they hate going up to there to play because of their supporters & changerooms are average at best
ive never had a problem with their supporters and thought their change rooms were alot better than most other teams in the comp. only sides that i thought were better were ols...
I personally think they could go backwards this year, who does everyone else think will struggle in both divisions?

ive never had a problem with their supporters and thought their change rooms were alot better than most other teams in the comp. only sides that i thought were better were ols...
I personally think they could go backwards this year, who does everyone else think will struggle in both divisions?

Div 2 will be a terrible comp, really depends on how Evandale go, st pats will drop off prospect will, lilydale big improvers I can't see many other clubs doing anything, scotch for their 4th in a row. Bnorth always be about, rocha and bracknell to improve, but does it really matter? With or without points system I can't see a team getting within 10 goals of south, Hillwood and gtown will be cellar dwellers. Just my opinion on what I've heard

Div 2 will be a terrible comp, really depends on how Evandale go, st pats will drop off prospect will, lilydale big improvers I can't see many other clubs doing anything, scotch for their 4th in a row. Bnorth always be about, rocha and bracknell to improve, but does it really matter? With or without points system I can't see a team getting within 10 goals of south, Hillwood and gtown will be cellar dwellers. Just my opinion on what I've heard
from things ive heard i believe tamar could be big improvers this year also, probably no where near scotch but expect them to be fighting for a finals spot in both grades

Dont under rate hillwood this season just dont

from things ive heard i believe tamar could be big improvers this year also, probably no where near scotch but expect them to be fighting for a finals spot in both grades

Tamar are one of those sides whos seniors are there and abouts they beat good sides from time to time but inconsistency sees them fall short. If its true about their reserves picking up a few it could help fix the depth issue but their reserves have a lot of improving to do after nearly folding last year

Tamar are one of those sides whos seniors are there and abouts they beat good sides from time to time but inconsistency sees them fall short. If its true about their reserves picking up a few it could help fix the depth issue but their reserves have a lot of improving to do after nearly folding last year
Ive heard they have picked up quite a few players which strenghthens their reserves, the new coach they have took a couple of reserves rated players which helps, i wouldnt be surprised if they made a finals appearance in both grades this year

Id say so, their coach in general is a decent forward target, so they will have firepower a decent middle so i believe their weakest point is the backline and yet believe they could have a few come in to play that role

Who will replace matty nicholson, darcy lahey and alistair lupo, also lost a few other young players elsewhere to division 1 u19s.

I dont think tamar have recruited any quality division 2 senior players and lost a few.

Scotch evandale and lilydale top 3 with uni and st pats rounding out the 5.

South on top followed by rocha, bracknell with b'nth, Scottsdale, longford & hillwood fighting out the last 2 spots in that order for div 1

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back