Scandal Lyon and Brownless

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I always love the gall of people in these threads, assuming a moral high horse. Of course getting with a close friend's ex-partner is pretty snakey, but at the same time, we have all committed some sort of faux pas or done someone over in some way or another. I guess you can call it out but you sort of have to be realistic and realise everyone's prone to this sort of s**t.

Say this as someone who had a best mate try and crack onto his ex girlfriend of three years. I could be angry still but I've done some less than noble s**t in my days. We all have.

Same as myn. But I think that was to get a break from wife.

Of course it is money. But spending valuable time with young family, you can't put a price on.
My oldest brother has 2 young girls and he worked away for the first two years of his younger daughters life. He has a house now but i struggle to leave my 2 young boys for a night or 2 of fishing let alone living away. Money is great but not everything.

Mr Browless got two lovely daughters
Girls as sharp as them are something rare
But it's sad, their mum don't love him now
She's made it clear enough, it ain't no good to pine

36f031420743f77f68e5fd8efbd7ed49

Never understand people with no work life balance. Don't know how eddie is still married. He appears to work 24 hours a day. Why would you do it??

It's probably what she likes about it. Plenty of money and living in an Eddie free environment. Shangri-la.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said the fella to the fella, we're here to drink tequila, so don't stick your fella in another fella's sheila.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back