2016 NTFA SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

Who will replace matty nicholson, darcy lahey and alistair lupo, also lost a few other young players elsewhere to division 1 u19s.

I dont think tamar have recruited any quality division 2 senior players and lost a few.

Scotch evandale and lilydale top 3 with uni and st pats rounding out the 5.

South on top followed by rocha, bracknell with b'nth, Scottsdale, longford & hillwood fighting out the last 2 spots in that order for div 1

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
They have covered the numbers side of it not so sure about the talent though, i dont think matty nicholson has gone anywhere as all reports from inside the club are that he is playing there again this year

They have covered the numbers side of it not so sure about the talent though, i dont think matty nicholson has gone anywhere as all reports from inside the club are that he is playing there again this year
Keeping him is a big change then. Can they push for finals? St pats lost a lot but still picked up players like alex russell, nic langley, jacob knight, josh allan & nathan tidey so will still be competitive

Keeping him is a big change then. Can they push for finals? St pats lost a lot but still picked up players like alex russell, nic langley, jacob knight, josh allan & nathan tidey so will still be competitive

I believe they can as prospect in my opinion wont be fighting for that 5th spot, lilydale and tamar should be the sides to fight it out in my opinion

I believe they can as prospect in my opinion wont be fighting for that 5th spot, lilydale and tamar should be the sides to fight it out in my opinion
Lilydale have recruited 5 ex TSL players plus 3-4 locals heading back, think they'll be contending for top 3

Scotch
Evandale
St pats

Uni, lilydale, prospect, cats, meander will be fighting hard for 4th and 5th spots gunna be interesting

Lilydale have recruited 5 ex TSL players plus 3-4 locals heading back, think they'll be contending for top 3

only one quality player bardenhagen. who else have they picked up? don't think they have the quality to be top 3 maybe fight it out for 4 and 5

only one quality player bardenhagen. who else have they picked up? don't think they have the quality to be top 3 maybe fight it out for 4 and 5

St pats I think will drop way off that's why lilydale will jump into third and depending on what happens with Evandale they could snatch second. St pats have lost to much to cover

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St pats I think will drop way off that's why lilydale will jump into third and depending on what happens with Evandale they could snatch second. St pats have lost to much to cover
I still think you'll find apart from scotch the comp may be alot more even than most people think

Joby Reybolds and Tom Reinmuth according to clearances. And hearing Will lockhart will be there cause of Colin. Think Thane is a top 3 calibre player so makes a fair difference!

Reinmuth coming from senior TSL level down to div 2 is probably a fairly decent pick up?
Bardenhagen would be clearly the best player in the comp

was that the year fingal couldn't make?
Yes it was, but they also werent that good of a side, so even though fingal werent there they still would of made it.... and they did have to play scotch ols and st pats, so didnt have an easy run... therefore id say they were up

Yes it was, but they also werent that good of a side, so even though fingal werent there they still would of made it.... and they did have to play scotch ols and st pats, so didnt have an easy run... therefore id say they were up

Fingal weren't that good of a side? Did you watch the footy with your head up your clacker?

Fingal weren't that good of a side? Did you watch the footy with your head up your clacker?
I never said fingal wasnt a good side, i said prospect wasnt, but yet they still made finals, and would of even if fingal were there? so therefore they were a side on the up back then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back