FTA-TV The Footy Show - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

If I were to buy into these baseless rumours (ie. guesses) for a moment, I would say that they don't have to be mutually exclusive. It's possibly that GL has done something wrong, and that he has a mental illness - or that he's done something wrong because he has a mental illness.

You can pretty much reverse one of your possibilities to find the truth. He now has a "mental illness" because he's done something wrong. Best mates NEVER part because one has a mental illness.

Either Lyon stuffed up with a Brownless family member or Brownless is a dog for abandoning his mate when he needed him most.. that 9 statement didn't paint Brownless in a good way based on the Mark Robinson article..
The blokes marriage broke-up and he's fallen out with one of his best mates. Anyone with half a brain can tell he's genuinely distraught.

Heard plenty say Billy is a bit of a lame brain but no one suggest he's anything but a good bloke. You are a tosser!

You can pretty much reverse one of your possibilities to find the truth. He now has a "mental illness" because he's done something wrong. Best mates NEVER part because one has a mental illness.

No argument here - unfortunately, in a society that is trying to normalise and remove shame and stigma from mental illness, that is also a possibility.

Mental health is quickly becoming a get out of jail free card in my opinion. It's really unfair on those who genuinely suffer mental health issues.

Agreed. Another one you can blame on those bloody lawyers. They have stuffed up our courts and Parliament is full of them stuffing up our country.

The blokes marriage broke-up and he's fallen out with one of his best mates. Anyone with half a brain can tell he's genuinely distraught.

Heard plenty say Billy is a bit of a lame brain but no one suggest he's anything but a good bloke. You are a tosser!

Plenty of people have suggested he's a s**t bloke after the stripper comment last year dude.

No argument here - unfortunately, in a society that is trying to normalise and remove shame and stigma from mental illness, that is also a possibility.

The money both sides of Politics have spent on Mental Health is a disgrace. Labor pissed 400 billion dollars against the wall and achieved nothing. The trouble is we keeping voting these clowns back into office. The Yanks are fed up and are showing it by voting for Trump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% spot on.
It brings them closer together. If your mate shares something so personal with you, you want to do everything you can to support him, I've been in that position.
Seems as though Lyon's issues have been brought on because of guilt and retrospective remorse.
What.An.a-hole.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back