James Aish

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm thinking of nominating myself for a trade, the way North are splashing cash at anything that moves I reckon I'm a chance for a contract:D

I'm out of retirement. I'm available Norf. Norf, Norf, Norf, Norf !!!!!!!!!

Aish is the player I don't get. I can understand Bennell wanted to go back to WA and we may have been put off by his indiscretions. I can understand Menzel may be difficult/expensive being contracted. I can understand Scharenberg may have simply used us to pump up his contract. I can understand if Redden wanted to avoid old bad influences in Adelaide.

BUT Aish. He seems happy to leave Brisbane. Doesn't have an aversion to Adelaide city. Is talented and fills a need. Surely he is gettable?

Aish is the player I don't get. I can understand Bennell wanted to go back to WA and we may have been put off by his indiscretions. I can understand Menzel may be difficult/expensive being contracted. I can understand Scharenberg may have simply used us to pump up his contract. I can understand if Redden wanted to avoid old bad influences in Adelaide.

BUT Aish. He seems happy to leave Brisbane. Doesn't have an aversion to Adelaide city. Is talented and fills a need. Surely he is gettable?
I guess the question is how highly do we rate him?

Absolutely - said this in another thread earlier today I think. We need to try and hijack this deal! An Aish acquisition would absolutely bump up a reasonable trade period to a brilliant one considering the circumstances. Get the job done AFC! (someone email the club).

Just don't pay overs :)

It's about context. He may not feel as confident about breaking into our midfield. The Crows may seem like a natural destination for him but that doesn't necessarily make it the best career move.

Or maybe he's got his young mates (particular Scharenberg) telling him "Melbourne is aces, and the Pies are awesome, you gotta get here we'll have so much fun".

Plus I'm sure he might not want to come back to Adelaide and have the weight and expectations of what his Uncle did sitting on his shoulders in a two team town.

Or maybe he's got his young mates (particular Scharenberg) telling him "Melbourne is aces, and the Pies are awesome, you gotta get here we'll have so much fun".

Plus I'm sure he might not want to come back to Adelaide and have the weight and expectations of what his Uncle did sitting on his shoulders in a two team town.

If it's the latter, we don't need his type at the Crows anyway.

Absolutely - said this in another thread earlier today I think. We need to try and hijack this deal! An Aish acquisition would absolutely bump up a reasonable trade period to a brilliant one considering the circumstances. Get the job done AFC! (someone email the club).

Just don't pay overs :)

Crows in: Aish+42; out: Kerridge +32
Carl in: Kerridge; out: Bell
Bris in : Bell+32; out: Aish +42

Then Lyons for Seedsman

Crows in: Aish+42; out: Kerridge +32
Carl in: Kerridge; out: Bell
Bris in : Bell+32; out: Aish +42

Then Lyons for Seedsman
Why would the Pies want Lyons, another slow inside mid when young Kennedy who is a better footballer can't get a look in??

The Pies want our pick not our player, probably to parcel up with another pick/player to land Treloar or Aish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too much big city bright lights syndrome possibly?

Too much big city bright lights syndrome possibly?
Aish like Bryce Gibbs last year only had to give us the word and no doubt the AFC would have moved heaven and earth to facilitate him getting here.....he's chosen not to so as far as I'm concerned he can GGF and suffer playing for Carlton.

*I really don't rate him as anything special so it's not breaking my heart.

Would turn an average trade period into a pretty damn good one if we stole him from here. A player multiple vic clubs were keen on and we get it done...that builds destination status...

Surely we can swoop in and turn one of our second rounders and a Kerridge/Wright/Henderson into Aish.

I'm convinced he'd be a serious gun if he was settled in at Adelaide

Two second rounders for Aish.... Brisbane, what are you doing?

Works out as Bastinac + pick 20 using the points system.

Will secure us Jacob Allison next year. Totes worth it.

Was hoping that he didn't get what he wanted. This type of trade request really annoys me. Feel that players need to earn the right to request a trade and he basically has done bugger all for Brisbane. Heard that he wanted to play for collingwood so he could pull chicks. P@ss off campaigner. Shame to the aish name.

Was hoping that he didn't get what he wanted. This type of trade request really annoys me. Feel that players need to earn the right to request a trade and he basically has done bugger all for Brisbane. Heard that he wanted to play for collingwood so he could pull chicks. P@ss off campaigner. Shame to the aish name.

and That come from Where?

To be honest I would say almost any AFL player could pull chicks at any Club.

99-brownlow-wags4-600x400.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back