2016 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Cont. in Part 2 (link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol at the fact that Lyon has been banging Billy's daughter.

Has anyone seen bloody hot Billy's daughters are?? Why the * would they hook up with that hairy ape Lyon? It was Billy's wife Nicky.

Dog act by Lyon considering they were mates since they were teenagers.

It does but it doesn't say whether the relationship started whilst they were together or after.

Plus I think she left Brownless and you would be pretty upset. You wouldn't expect your mate to then slide in.

Don't disagree. The big issue is the idea your mate has been coveting her the whole time

She's not his property though. Which is the counter

Story suggesting they separated before hand I thought? Could be wrong

Don't disagree. The big issue is the idea your mate has been coveting her the whole time

She's not his property though. Which is the counter

Story suggesting they separated before hand I thought? Could be wrong
I thought it was a bit vague. It said Brownless seperated and Lyon had a relationship. It doesn't mention when it started.

But not that any of it matters, BACCS has the real story.

Unfortunately confirming what most had suspected.

Lyons' problems appear to be 100% self inflicted.

Seriously, how did he think this would end...

I guess this is where society needs to draw a line. Shagging your best mates missus, seperated or not, is a sign of a mental deficiency. Getting hooked on drugs in many cases is a similar deficiency. But as soon as some ****** with a lack of care for the known consequences of actions gets caught having crossed the line, they pull out the mental illness card and as a society we're now being expected to feel sorry for THEM. It's just a continuation of the removal of responsibility from the individual path that we've been heading down for ages.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you saying you can't develop mental illness from a regretful action?
You can. You can develop mental illness from regretful actions like running over your kid in the driveway, drink driving and causing an accident, gambling your life savings away on the pokies. You know, truly horrific things.

You can be sad and regretful and tormented but it doesn't mean you have a mental illness. Stuff like this just trivializes the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back