Bulletproof® Lifestyle / BP coffee etc...

Remove this Banner Ad

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Came here to read about coffee.

Was bitterly disappointed.

Came here to read about coffee.

Was bitterly disappointed.
Still sticking with my black coffee in the mornings pre-workout, working or me.

If I had to use a PWO I'd opt for Bulk Nutrients, one that has a few simple ingredients proven to work (their non-stim PWO has 4 ingredients. That's it).
If anything says "proprietary blend" on the label and a high carb content, avoid it like the plague.

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond

If I had to use a PWO I'd opt for Bulk Nutrients, one that has a few simple ingredients proven to work (their non-stim PWO has 4 ingredients. That's it).
If anything says "proprietary blend" on the label and a high carb content, avoid it like the plague.

Heads up for a good buy, Coles sell their own packaged whey protein isolate $16 per 500g packs. $4 per KG cheaper than Bulk Nutrients.

Heads up for a good buy, Coles sell their own packaged whey protein isolate $16 per 500g packs. $4 per KG cheaper than Bulk Nutrients.
Cheers. Flavoured or unflavoured?
Will have to check it out - have plenty of unflavoured at home, usually keep some flavoured at work for an easy afternoon snack if I'm too busy to escape the office.

ablett

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Fremantle

Yeah was gunna mention this, it contains sunflower lecithin(possibly better than soy lecithin) which I believe NZ are the only source using sunflower opposed to soy lecithin as its emulsifier/ mixability , I use a Whet from the Warnabool Cheese Factory which contains no lecithin just whey & mixes fine.
But I've used the Coles Whey in between orders

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah was gunna mention this, it contains sunflower lecithin(possibly better than soy lecithin) which I believe NZ are the only source using sunflower opposed to soy lecithin as its emulsifier/ mixability , I use a Whet from the Warnabool Cheese Factory which contains no lecithin just whey & mixes fine.
But I've used the Coles Whey in between orders

Where's the Warrnambool available from?

tige19

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 13, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Lol agree, they look like homemade turana youth training center tatts :)

I'm not sure why you're persisting on getting personal mate.. You can't see them what so ever and most ink is hard to make out from a distance, it doesn't bother me either way but the actual artwork,lining and shading is really good stuff.. The actual designs you may not like which is cool, you may think it's ugly but the work is fine. Pull up brother, no-one likes a terry tough nuts behind a computer screen.

tige19

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 13, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Have you ever thought of purchasing the pod machines? I've got a delongi and the strongest espresso is brilliant its called Ristretto Ardenzo, it's the blue top ones and they only sell in Coles. I highly recommend.

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm not sure why you're persisting on getting personal mate.. You can't see them what so ever and most ink is hard to make out from a distance, it doesn't bother me either way but the actual artwork,lining and shading is really good stuff.. The actual designs you may not like which is cool, you may think it's ugly but the work is fine. Pull up brother, no-one likes a terry tough nuts behind a computer screen.
Lighten up. You were the one who came here with the attitude.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tige19

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 13, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Lighten up. You were the one who came here with the attitude.

Having a bit of attitude ( if you want to call it that ) doesn't entitle personal attacks brother.. Whenever discussing things with people, whatever the topic is I always make sure I'm respectful of those in the discussion. I don't know, I might be the odd one out but I just really disagree with personal attacks.

The big changer for me with this was buying a coffee machine.

I'd been using a french press, and I always found the coffee slightly lacking - no matter which beans I used, or the strength, or the quantity - and often ended up using cream in addition to coconut oil to make it somewhat palatable.

Of late, I bought a machine, ditched the cream and went solely for coconut oil and it's gorgeous...and I was surprised that I'd been wasting my time adding cream. Staying at a mate's at the moment and I'm using the same coffee in a french press and in comparison, it's rough. No wonder I was adding in cream (or butter).

Training Mad

All Australian
Nov 16, 2011
The Big Apple
AFL Club
St Kilda
The big changer for me with this was buying a coffee machine.

I'd been using a french press, and I always found the coffee slightly lacking - no matter which beans I used, or the strength, or the quantity - and often ended up using cream in addition to coconut oil to make it somewhat palatable.

Of late, I bought a machine, ditched the cream and went solely for coconut oil and it's gorgeous...and I was surprised that I'd been wasting my time adding cream. Staying at a mate's at the moment and I'm using the same coffee in a french press and in comparison, it's rough. No wonder I was adding in cream (or butter).
Last year I got a machine best thing ever, and now I only drink short blacks. Mine uses Beans not pods. It's a jara impressa I don't buy take aways I just go home for one tastes so much better!

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
I'm finding my BP coffee isn't satiating me like it was. Up the butter or what?

tige19

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 13, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'm finding my BP coffee isn't satiating me like it was. Up the butter or what?

If you can get to a Coles express their espresso is stronger.. You can press twice if need be for a double and noone is none the wiser. Much better coffee at Coles express

Have you ever thought of purchasing the pod machines? I've got a delongi and the strongest espresso is brilliant its called Ristretto Ardenzo, it's the blue top ones and they only sell in Coles. I highly recommend.
No, I hate pods - environmentally horrible, and the coffee is ground weeks/months earlier then vacuum sealed before use.
Have tried them, the flavour is ok but I prefer my stovetop.

Buying good beans and having them ground in front of you is well worth a little extra although compared to the price of pods it isn't too different anyway.

ablett

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Fremantle
D-Bol? Lol are you kidding me? Look bloated do I? Cmon man.

This ain't the thread to comment on steroids but looks to me you've done a few cycles of test n deca,
Test - tren - stana would create a better look but you've got some decent size for what ever purpose.

tige19

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 13, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This ain't the thread to comment on steroids but looks to me you've done a few cycles of test n deca,
Test - tren - stana would create a better look but you've got some decent size for what ever purpose.

Winny is your intro to gear, by the time you finish your first cycle your sick of jabbing 4 days a week. I experimented when I was younger, just like everything you tend to give things a go at least once :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back