Leagues BF League sign up 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are the league codes advised via email or pm? I ask as I won't have email access for the two weeks prior to season.

Team Derek's Dynamo's checked the app it's still open rnd 23 final ranking 4,265
Cheer's

Are the league codes advised via email or pm? I ask as I won't have email access for the two weeks prior to season.
I'll make a thread for every division in the sub-forum we have on the board.

Someone within that division nominates themselves as the captain of that division then they PM codes out to everyone else in that division once they're aware of where they are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

only have 2015 RDT app on my iphone can't take screenshot
Derek's Dynamo's - rank is 4265

Didn't have the app last year but ranked around 7000th, terrible end to the year :(, just throw me in the last league :). Team name Heppelltitis.

hi cant remember my rank last year sorry
team name was HOOPS OF MAYHEM. any league will done
thank you

Name this year is Btchimasmashyo3, finished last year ranked 794.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-19-21-39-48.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-19-21-39-48.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 40
Ok I just updated the rankings, we will have enough players for 4 divisions currently

We are looking for some bits of information to verify a number of posters rank/total score, this will be the last time we do this. For any new posters please screenshot from the app or from your round 23 email if you do not wish to be placed in the bottom divisions. The best info you can give me is your teamname and total score as we will be able to work out where you were ranked from the total score provided.

Just saying your rank won't cut it anymore and I will place you in the bottom league if you do so

I will close this thread within the next 2 weeks and slowly hand out division placings

Thanks DTers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back