Scandal Lyon and Brownless

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

215029_1b627bf74b7521ff481046c820eecaf8.png

This was posted in the crows board by Doctor B , sounds like a dog act by Lyon and ch9, using mental health issue as an excuse due to him not being available for the footy show.

******* man up Lyon.

So basically nobody knows anything and you complete squibs are concocting marital affairs and allegations that Lyon is on the sniff... Based on nothing. Righto. Pathetic.

Fair assumption I would have thought. Unless Billy caught Gary romancing his poker on the couch after a night on the turps...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My wife said when she worked at club , majority of players cheated on wives etc .
No s**t. Most football players are dogs, and their wives tramps. Fair play imo.

Ive lost all respect for gary over this.
Can't believe you had respect for him in the first place.

Also I'd root a mate's missus, no question. Sounds hot.

You realise billy was up to no good with other w#m#n instead of his wife, that's why they were split up in the first place. Billy has a few pubs in country towns where he puts on the charm. Good old case of karma here. Anyway I found a picture of garrys new child billy's x lol #puppymonkeybabyView attachment 215557
Agree. Let's not all jump to the conclusion that Gary is evil and Billy is innocent. Relationships are complex things. Sometimes you find yourself falling for somebody against all logic. If Bill and Nicki have been history for a while, she was always going to move on. In that circumstance, as far as his ex-wife goes, it doesn't matter who she moves on with - she's gone. Whilst it's a bitter pill to swallow when your close friend gets involved with your ex, it's hardly a rare thing to happen. It happens everywhere, I've seen it. The best you can hope for is that a bit of time passes after the break up so you know it's really over. Beyond that, too bad. If Gary and Nicky are really into each other, by keeping them apart it would be like owning his ex-wife and his friend. We don't own people. Maybe Bill should ponder more than just the betrayal stuff and think about what sort of husband he was that resulted in her wanting to leave him.

As far as the whole "Bros before Hos" things goes, it's really a myth. If you get intoxicated by a woman, you will go against any bro-code. It doesn't matter how high and mighty you are. Love, sex and attraction trumps mateship. It just does. Anyone who denies that just hasn't been in that circumstance. I haven't fallen for a mate's ex either, but I'm realistic enough to know that if I was totally smitten, I might not be able to resist. And, like I said, you don't own people. I had a shocking breakup with a girl once where it killed me to see her with anyone else, but eventually I made friends with her new boyfriend and now I couldn't care less. If they are happy, good for them. I'm happy with somebody else now anyway, and we have a daughter now. Hanging on to people is unhealthy and unrealistic.

Don't sook too much Billy, you played a part in the breakdown of your marriage too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back