Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockin Friday night for Dee...

4b4952ad03ca2880220eaf8b97acf624.jpg

What airport is that? Singas? I just got back from a week in SF, don't want to see a plane for a while though have a 6am on Tuesday to Sydney. Bah.

Shanghai (Pudong). Airport belongs in dumb's home video he posted above.

Week in SF sounds ok. My cousin lives there. Nice place. Work I presume - too far to fly for only 1 week holiday.

Shanghai (Pudong). Airport belongs in dumb's home video he posted above.

Week in SF sounds ok. My cousin lives there. Nice place. Work I presume - too far to fly for only 1 week holiday.

Spent a week in Shanghai, not a bad place from what I saw.

Do people read music journalism? Ergh

I just listen to the music that comes my way and hope to incidentally find out about any upcoming gigs I give a damn about. Do away with all the gossipy fluff and clickbait.

News updates on Bravewords or Blabbermouth but that's about it. Don't buy magazines - used to get Terrorizor a bit but the Internet is easier to get get updates and reviews etc.

Do people read music journalism? Ergh
Have a suscription for a German metal magazine which has been is pretty boring in recent times. Miss all those old cut and copy fanzines. Stuff like Slayer, Leather 'n Spikes, Desecration of Virgin, Tales of the Macabre and likes were often great. Still some going around, but not as much quality ones as it used to be.

Speaking of Metal media, I'm planning on watching the Hard Rock show on C31 tonight 10:30, know a bloke who's goin' to be on there. Not sure if I've seen it before, I've defiantly seen that Extreme Metal one with the bloke n the chick...lol

Are there any decent weekly radio shows on air these days?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been listening to a heap of The Sword and High on Fire in preparation for the gigs next week!

I love this album so much. So dirty and groovy and Reifert kinda sounds like a barking dog

High on Fire were ridiculous last night. So goddamn heavy and relentless. Kinda regretting not wearing earplugs though. I also have the worst bangover this morning to go with my ringing ears

Twisted Sister cover show at some place in Moorabbin Saturday night. Would be pure gold. Should do a set of Under the Blade hits.

Sandbelt Hotel?

Wow. That would be interesting if it were closer. Under the Blade + You Can't Stop Rock n Roll show would be awesome. Plus "Burn in Hell" & "SMF". Maybe "Kill or be Killed" off Come Out n Play and that's it for Dee!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back