What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I'm not playing Overwatch while 2 of my housemates got into the beta.

Once they settle down I'm sure they'll let me have a go so it's good and bad.

They spend heaps on their Bnet accounts so I'm guessing that has something to do with it but maybe just me being salty.

Trails fusions .....got past the past crater track last night ....geez that was hard! Love this game

Last of us remastered - was cheap ..saw in cash converters for 25 bucks .....played it till 1 am last night, what an awesome game, great balance between action strategy and story

Downloaded Firewatch and will have a play after yoga tonight

Just finished:

Valkyria Chronicles

Still playing:

Mad Max
Halo 5

Started playing:

GTA4
Don Bradman Cricket 14

Valkyria Chronicles is an absolute gem and I'm glad I finally took the time to complete it. Great characters and an enjoyable storyline, plus excellent RPG dynamics. Mad Max hasn't really grabbed me but I think I'll get back to it. Halo 5 is my go to MP game right now. GTA4 scrubs up really well in 4k and it's easier to appreciate now that the hype has died down.

Just finished Tales from the Borderlands, brilliant from Telltale as always. If I was to rank Telltale's games it would just fall into 2nd place behind The Wolf Among Us.

Bought Life is Strange from Square Enix's Valentines Day weekend sale ($10.81 AUD). Looking forward to jumping straight into that next.

Was a real shame that Valkyria Chronicles got relegated to PSP, turn-based strategy RPG is such a niche market but you'd think that one that got it as right as Valkyria did, and was so highly regarded, could have found a way to stay on the main consoles.

Finally got around to finishing Uncharted 2, its all so ridiculously over the top and the story line didn't grab me like I thought it might but it's still a great looking game and plenty of fun.

Last edited:
Was a real shame that Valkyria Chronicles got relegated to PSP, turn-based strategy RPG is such a niche market but you'd think that one that got it as right as Valkyria did, and was so highly regarded, could have found a way to stay on the main consoles.

Finally got around to finishing Uncharted 2, its all so ridiculously over the top and the story line didn't grab me like I thought it might but it's still a great looking game and plenty of fun.
Sega stopped localising after VC2 as well.

There is a HD remaster coming to PS4 later this year and the PC version of the original did extremely well so I'm hopeful that the sequels make their way over as well. That said the sequels are fairly different games and from what I've been told don't stack up well storywise. There is also a Valkyria JRPG which is in development for the PS4, which while not in the same genre will hopefully have a western release.

There is a HD remaster coming to PS4 later this year and the PC version of the original did extremely well so I'm hopeful that the sequels make their way over as well. That said the sequels are fairly different games and from what I've been told don't stack up well storywise. There is also a Valkyria JRPG which is in development for the PS4, which while not in the same genre will hopefully have a western release.
I liked VC3. Pretty dark from the get go. 2 was just a cliche spree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When not in a gaming slump, I'm working through Gravity Rush Remastered or Fallout 4, with Battlefield 4 and Rainbow Six for my shooter fixes.

When i just want some pure fun I've gone back to the Wii U and 3DS. Splatoon and Ace Attorney Trilogy in particular.

My wife bought me Madden 16 for my birthday last week, so I'm alternating between Madden 16, MLB The Show 15 and Destiny (haven't played Driveclub for a while) at the moment.

finally doing this

https://vice-images.vice.com/images/content-images/2015/06/18/please-square-enix-dont-utensil-up-the-final-fantasy-vii-remake-310-body-image-1434630615.png?resize=*:*&output-quality=75

finally doing this

https://vice-images.vice.com/images/content-images/2015/06/18/please-square-enix-dont-utensil-up-the-final-fantasy-vii-remake-310-body-image-1434630615.png?resize=*:*&output-quality=75

So running back and forward for 8 hours before going to the next scene? If you don't you're doing it wrong lol

:p no but i did spend time grinding in the train graveyard as i read it's a good place to up your limit, but then i found out a bit more about that and realised you'd have to stay there for hours. i'm just heading to the second reactor. the storyline is a little scary..!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back