Competition Fictional Football League 2016 Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Second choice:
Lumbridge Noobs
Runescape
rTGPp82.jpg

I'll trim your jumper for 50k.

Brow coats have already been used on this board before. I was thinking more along the lines of Virus or Plague. It's a bit of a stretch from what's in the movie but if sort of fits for a team nickname.

As long as they are proudly sponsored by Fruity Oaty Bars.

There are rumours floating around that the Storybrooke Wolves new uniforms will no longer feature black on the shorts and socks of the home and will instead return to the clubs original colours of dark maroon and straw only.

Further details state that the home will be a modern take on the clubs original design and will retain vertical stripes though they will not be a traditional design, while the away will reference both the clubs original and last seasons away uniforms including canvas coloured shorts.

For reference, here are the original club designs*;

StorybrookeWolvespromo3.png

*cannot confirm if the sponsors are the same or have changed.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prefer the first one of yours over this one.
I thought my first one was kind of boring and I pandered to fitting in the (admittedly excellent) centaur. Wanted to see where I could go with the wordmark as the focus and I'm pretty happy - though I wanted to use the idea of "good" and "evil" with the crown representing good and something evil on the bottom but my brain abandoned me for ideas there.

I thought my first one was kind of boring and I pandered to fitting in the (admittedly excellent) centaur. Wanted to see where I could go with the wordmark as the focus and I'm pretty happy - though I wanted to use the idea of "good" and "evil" with the crown representing good and something evil on the bottom but my brain abandoned me for ideas there.

I just think it is too modern and is not suited for all designs that could be produced for this competition, especially with teams coming from all eras (medieval to futuristic). This design for me would certainly fit a GTA or Saints Row type themed team, but not really one from Hyrule or Pandora.

I just think it is too modern and is not suited for all designs that could be produced for this competition, especially with teams coming from all eras (medieval to futuristic). This design for me would certainly fit a GTA or Saints Row type themed team, but not really one from Hyrule or Pandora.
But it's got the fantasy elements ie sword, crown. Sure, a bit one dimensional when to representing all fiction but the medieval/high fantasy often represents fantasy/fiction as a whole. And it neatly fits as a badge on the uniforms.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But it's got the fantasy elements ie sword, crown. Sure, a bit one dimensional when to representing all fiction but the medieval/high fantasy often represents fantasy/fiction as a whole. And it neatly fits as a badge on the uniforms.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But it has too much of an LA gang look to it. Well that is the vibe I get from it.

---------

Also for note, though my design looks complex, actually scales quite well, and look quite nice on a guernsey (well I think it does), and it's original size is over 4000x4000px (which would be provided in .png and .psd format) so should work for all designers.

Here it is on the 2016 Storybrooke Wolves uniforms*:

Storybrooke%20Wolves%20Example%20H_zpssksreoc5.png

Storybrooke%20Wolves%20Example%20A_zpsi42he1r2.png

*Not the 2016 Storybrooke Wolves uniforms

Remove this Banner Ad

Back