Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

The best one I've seen this week is easily by far the bloke who has gone out of the way to make a compilation of free kicks gone our way in close games over the last few years.

As if to say no other team has ever copped similar free kicks before. But the dumbest part is - their anger is purely directed at HAWTHORN. It's not our fault we get the ****ing free kicks!

Not to mention the whole "free kick hawthorn" meme thing. I've got a pretty good sense of humour but that's honestly one of the worst memes I've ever seen and theres so much underlying bitterness from the people who claim to find it "funny".

"Hahahaha just love the free kick hawthorn meme man lighten up u dum hawks fans"

The best one I've seen this week is easily by far the bloke who has gone out of the way to make a compilation of free kicks gone our way in close games over the last few years.

As if to say no other team has ever copped similar free kicks before. But the dumbest part is - their anger is purely directed at HAWTHORN. It's not our fault we get the ****ing free kicks!

I posted this on the main board and would love to know how West Coast have escaped the memes and video compilations.

Actually I do know, we won three glittering, beautiful cups in a row and have headf***ed everyone in the process :D

Capture.JPG

The free kick thing is beyond a joke, in their prime Geelong would get a ride and a half. Worst was when a dubious free was paid they would just run forward of the ball with innate knowledge that the contentious free kick was always theirs.

Let the masses be jealous, the reality is they all want to be us. Half these twits need to remember that their coaches were schooled at Hawthorn so this current legacy will remain for year s to come.

68114715.jpg

I'm enjoying the hawthorn 'bashing' whilst I can, as soon enough the social media keyboard warriors will flock like sheep to another topic of crazy ramblings...

On platforms like facebook and twitter, it is much easier for these people to write negative comments as they know that these comments will get more 'likes' or 'tweets' or whatever the hell they get

Go onto any facebook post about sport (most fox sports posts are goldmines) and read the hilarious ramblings of people who have no idea about the subject of the post. And all this is helped along by generally sensationalist journalism when it comes to sport in this country

Imagine when Rough returns and hits his stride (arguably our most important player). Overnight we will be a 3-4 goal better side and they are head****ed now???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn have by far the largest frees against - frees for differential in league history. When averages out over 45 m per kick it equates to something like 123.7 km against us. That's a hell of a lot to claw back.

Best. Fred. Ever.

Every time I see 'headf*##*d' I replace the word 'head' with the word 'skull'. That's what we've done to the whole competition.

It's Mike Fitzpatrick and Polo McDouchface's faces after all 3 GF wins. Skullf*##*d.

It's the All-Australian side without the Premier's Best & Fairest. Skullf*##*d.

It's worshipping spuds like Priddis, and not Sammy. Skullf*##*d.

It's the medja drunks and morons foaming at the mouth to get Hawks players suspended. Skullf*##*d.

It's the Scott brothers fat eyes popping out of their fat heads every time a free kick doesn't go their way. Skullf*##*d.

We have ruined AFL for nearly every club for 3 years. If not 3 decades. Especially the Handbaggers.

All by playing the best footy. The best skills. The most adaptable structures. The most attacking, high-scoring and at times sublimely beautiful football.

All while almost every other club attempts to self-immolate. #freekickhawthorn

We're too good. We've not just headf*##*d them, we've skullf*##*d them.

Best. Fred. Ever.

Every time I see 'headf*##*d' I replace the word 'head' with the word 'skull'. That's what we've done to the whole competition.

It's Mike Fitzpatrick and Polo McDouchface's faces after all 3 GF wins. Skullf*##*d.

It's the medja drunks and morons foaming at the mouth to get Hawks players suspended. Skullf*##*d.

It's the Scott brothers fat eyes popping out of their fat heads every time a free kick doesn't go their way. Skullf*##*d.

We have ruined AFL for nearly every club for 3 years. If not 3 decades. Especially the Handbaggers.

All by playing the best footy. The best skills. The most adaptable structures. The most attacking, high-scoring and at times sublimely beautiful football.

I just quoted your post to see it again.

And to have another laugh!

;)

Best. Fred. Ever.

It's the media and afl awarding 17 other coaches with coach of the year awards and barely acknowledging what may be the best coach in afl history. Completely Skullf*##*d.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back