Training 2016 Season training reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which was a mistake.
I knew we will play badly with this three but not losing the match, Tab is the worse of all player regarding awareness this include matches in WAfl , that the reason that uebergang and Smith just freeze when he is around. He will run into their position and take a mark but drop it.

Sonny,Balla,Neale and Silvagni didn't train. Silvagni still concussed and in civies and the other three very short rehab/fitness test then left the track. Bennell out late and having kick to kick. Irish out after the main session for rehab work. Not a great session skill wise although conditions were not great. Mundy lead by example and really put in the hard yards. The standout for me was Apeness playing ruck,forward in the match sims. Took some nice contested marks,kicked a goal and showed pace around the ground when rucking. Don't right this guy off. Could be a problem solved. Yarran looked slick and will play this weekend.
Johnson at the club and Sandi out for a walk around the ground but has lost a serious amount of condition. Very thin looking.

Sonny,Balla,Neale and Silvagni didn't train. Silvagni still concussed and in civies and the other three very short rehab/fitness test then left the track. Bennell out late and having kick to kick. Irish out after the main session for rehab work. Not a great session skill wise although conditions were not great. Mundy lead by example and really put in the hard yards. The standout for me was Apeness playing ruck,forward in the match sims. Took some nice contested marks,kicked a goal and showed pace around the ground when rucking. Don't right this guy off. Could be a problem solved. Yarran looked slick and will play this weekend.
Johnson at the club and Sandi out for a walk around the ground but has lost a serious amount of condition. Very thin looking.
Thanks for the report! Great to hear about Apeness. Never written this guy off, he has so much potential!

Kinda sucks about almost everything else though. The game this weekend's gonna be fun :drunk:

Thanks heaps mate. How is Apeness' kicking? I think I recall him being a dead-eye in his draft Combine.

How long has Silva been out with concussion now - is it the same one against Peel or was there another?. If it is still the one from a month ago at Peel that is getting concerning.

This part I'm sure excites all of us! hopefully he will be back out playing for Peel in the coming weeks

How long has Silva been out with concussion now - is it the same one against Peel or was there another?. If it is still the one from a month ago at Peel that is getting concerning.
I'm pretty sure Silvagni played on the weekend for Peel didn't he?

A while back RTB said we know we've got one coming through(Apeness).

To get a true read on Apeness,we'll need at least another preseason & a solid block of games at the top level in 2017 IMO.

Wouldn't dream of it :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has the Peel team been released yet? Very keen to hear if Apeness and Yarran are going to get a start.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No teams yet but they will be posted in the peel thunder thread as soon as possible so give that a check every half hour.
(Was released around this time last week but sometimes its realised on friday)

Hey all - I'm on break from work for a few weeks - can anyone remind me of our training days this week? Sat night game...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back