Opinion Changes vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

And how the f*** does Neade keep a spot in the team over Amon?

Because Amon had 5 touches last week. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you spelt Butcher wrong.

Nice, about time they dropped lobbe, sadly everyone could see it from before round 1. Too bad our dopey coaching staff have wasted 5 weeks scared to face the truth.

Such a shame Snelling got injured, he would have definitely made his debut this week.

Great to see krakouer back, Polec better now realise he can't float around searching for easy touches.

Sad about r gray but apart from that it isn't so bad.

would be nice to shake things up tho. I guess Lobbe was a semi shake up, not enough for me though

We can't drop Hartlett when we're losing this many to injury and form and we still have Neade, Stewart and Toumpas in the side.

We can pick talls as we drop talls though.

Maric/Hampson v Howard/??????
Well we'll finally get to the see in action what majority of this board has been asking for, throwing a 20 year old raw ruck/forward into the deep end to ruck solo against two experienced opponents.

Hope everyone is ready to watch a young lads confidence go up in smoke along with our season, that is the very definition of baptism of fire.

Lobbe gets punished for losing a 3 on 1 battle against Geelongs rucks, if we had played Howard to give him a chop out I doubt he would've been axed this week but no we can't play more than one tall on every second line.

Jack Riewoldt (195cm), Tyrone Vickery (200cm) Shaun Hampson (201cm)/Ivan Maric(200cm) vs Cam O'shea(193cm), Jack Hombsch (193cm) Paul Stewart (191cm) /Tom Jonas (189cm)

Basically if its a high ball we lose.
Good to see Krak back after 1 game, is he fit? we'll see.
I fear for this team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes lets bring in a player who at best is an average mark of the ball, in the top few worst kicks ever to play AFL football. Is not even a good SANFL player. Can you guys keep it to the butcher thread, I have removed myself from that insanity I don't want it creeping into every thread i click into

STOP THE PRESS
EMERGENCYS:
Sam Colquhoun, Karl Amon, *****John Butcher*****

Pictured: El_Scorcho outside Paul Stewart's hotel room

tumblr_mqsxhqKuFO1s94tiro1_1280.png

Happy there has been some changes. Would like to see the Butch in there though! Fingers crossed for a late change

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at them selections; thank Christ I have a wedding sat night so I don't have to see s grey and neade as our twin towers up front

Remove this Banner Ad

Back