Preview Round 6: Richmond vs Port Adelaide @ MCG - Saturday 7:25PM, 30/04/16

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCG only predicting 25,000
Seriously the writing is on the wall for our membership to drop right off next year.
The Crows game attendance figure was alarming.
People are losing interest and not so much because we are losing but how we play.
It's worrying signs I think and I'll be surprised if we get 30k this week.

Call me deluded, but I see some logic.
Maric is a dangerous mark deep forward.
They have lost Trengove and they have very little height in defence.
So it stretches them forward, while Hampson stretches them in the ruck.

Or just ruck Maric and see if they can run an actual forward (McBean) into form on the undersized defense.

The season is basically cooked (or at least will be in 3 weeks time), no point continuing to persist with list cloggers like Hampson, Hunt, and Morris. May as well see what a proper run at it does for the younger types, they're doing it with Ellis.

RFC at the moment.
2foqleF.gif

Seriously the writing is on the wall for our membership to drop right off next year.
People are losing interest and not so much because we are losing but how we play.

Game was at Etihad... we never turn up there for games unless we are travelling well and playing another Melb club an even then it's 10-15k less than we would get at the G....

However, we have always had bandwagon support. Win 3 in a row and they come out of the woodwork.... lose 3 in a row and off they go again... Will always be like that until we have some sustained success (oh and stop playing like complete peanuts).

Just like McDonough was going to land on another AFL list and make us pay. Oh i get it, that other club is some VFL outfit right. :D;)

hahaha i never said McDonough would mate got the wrong poster there :) McBean got dropped after his 1st game that wasn't even that bad lol, he should have been given a longer run at it , thing is Morris can go on the field and get 2 possessions and do jack s**t and stay in the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahaha i never said McDonough would mate got the wrong poster there :) McBean got dropped after his 1st game that wasn't even that bad lol, he should have been given a longer run at it , thing is Morris can go on the field and get 2 possessions and do jack s**t and stay in the team.
I agree with the second part of your comment.

Now is the best time to play guys like McBean to really see if they have anything. I'd rather finish lower trying him out than struggling to ninth with the old stalwarts.

I doubt it, we've only named 6 talls, and none of the emergencies have much height either. They're unlikely to make a short team even shorter.

They haven't exactly named a tall lineup over at port. We matchup fine if Hampson was withdrawn. This was required last week against Gawn not against a 3rd gamer. I suppose the earlier they do it, the earlier they realise Maric and Hampson don't work together once again. He will probably play but with their ruckman being Howard not Lobbe, it has got to make them at least re think it.

Was at etihad thou i never go there no matter who we play i hate the joint no atmosphere

Boggles the mind that he can only see need for 1 unforced change.
The only reason we made that change is because Deledio came back. If he wasn't playing it'd be Hampson for Rance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back