Let's talk Ports!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the boak Hartlett s**t?

There is a completely unverified rumour going around that doesn't bear the dignity of repeating. If it is cited it will be removed and has been several times already.

If anyone is that keen on unsubstantiated gossip beg for a PM (and not from me).

There is a completely unverified rumour going around that doesn't bear the dignity of repeating. If it is cited it will be removed and has been several times already.

If anyone is that keen on unsubstantiated gossip beg for a PM.

old post question

just wondering if the forum would benefit from a 'inner sanctum' section, where sensitive club opinions and facts or controversial subjects discussed without being used as ammunition from drive by opposition supporters?

Mods or valued & respected members can add fellow members to be able to view and post there or would that be deemed too exclusive/cool kids party?, long term membership here wouldn't work as a lot migrated over in 2014, TPFP had something like a 500 post requirement but I'm not sure that would eliminate the s**t stirrer new spam posters who racks up cheap posts to get access in the section or the long term alt account 'wolf in sheep's clothing' who masquerades as one of us but to bring us down....anyway just a thought

I don't know why but i didn't realise but i didn't … we are below Melbourne on the ladder and even if we win this week and they lose we will still be below Melbourne. WTF? I am feeling melty again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know why but i didn't realise but i didn't … we are below Melbourne on the ladder and even if we win this week and they lose we will still be below Melbourne. WTF? I am feeling melty again.
Did you buy enough Icecream for us all to seek comfort?

Sam Newman went on a massive rant about Kochies tweet. Totally backing him and saying "What right do people have to question a president demanding more of his club. He has been over to china, secured a game and is kicking goals off the field. He doesn't sit behind a mahogany desk satiating his ego - he has said exactly what the fans are thinking and that is extremely rare in a president to be completely on the same page as the fans. Football players are paid 500k a year, they should suck it up, harden up and do something to fix their bad performances. They have no right to whinge about how their president perceives them. If they are weak as water, they are weak as water. Atleast you can trust him to have the same opinion in public as behind closed doors. Good on him and I fully support him."

Got a good cheer from the crowd.

Last edited:
Sam Newman went on a massive rant about Kochies tweet. Totally backing him and saying "What right do people have to question a president demanding more of his club. He has been over to china, secured a game and is kicking goals off the field. He doesn't sit behind a mahogany desk satiating his ego - he has said exactly what the fans are thinking and that is extremely rare in a president to be completely on the same page as the fans. Football players are paid 500k a year, they should suck it up, harden up and do something to fix their bad performances. They have no right to whinge about how their president perceives them. If they are weak as water, they are weak as water. Atleast you can trust him to have the same opinion in public as behind closed doors. Good on him and I fully support him."

Got a good cheer from the crowd.
Every now and then Sam ditches the buffoon persona and you get something decent. I'll expect the next in 2019.

But
Ah, 1990 still sends a tingle up my spine.

And I'll always love Choco's "tie-choke" in '04.

Still baffles me that people blew up about that.

It's called emotion, you campaigners!

But didn't the tie choke cost us essential and lucrative sponsorship which sent us spiralling into poverty, further compounding our problems with the mad scientist at the helm? Exactly what we didn't need on top of poor recruiting, money mismanagement, game plans that have set us permanently, irrevocably in the record books (not in a positive way) because there aint no other deluded idiots out there that are going to let the deluge of goals in a grand final that we did in 2007… i could go on but now i am depressed. So no i just cringed and said in my head shut the * up Williams this will end badly and it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back