Opinion Changes vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Do know that the stoppage setup will be different and the mids won't be setting up assuming as if the first ruck will win it.
*en oath it should be, given who is out of the team. I bloody hope they didnt have a two hour meeting before coming to that conclusion. Man on Man footy at every stoppage should have been in every one of the coaches head as soon as Ken said Lobbe is out. within a nano second of him saying I've dropped Lobbe.

It will be fine if our gameplan works.

But if something goes wrong, we have zero ability to adjust. To throw someone back or forward. At the game goes on, Richmond's ability to find targets will kill us, and that's assuming we go okay out of the centre.

I had a big crack at Hinkley for failing to react against Geelong last week. This week he doesn't even have the cattle to make a significant strategy change if he wanted to.
Imagine if one of our 3 talls gets injured...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

i feel a flogging coming on. if we win this ill go heave, there is a part of me that wants a flogging because i feel the problems at Alberton are deep and having a victory or honourable loss will only be covering up the cracks

littleconference_0702met002.JPG

Is that Bushwick Bill with his back to us?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Jonas has always been able to play tall for us, we’ve got O’Shea at 193cm - so they’re not small blokes - and we’ve also got Westhoff and Charlie (Dixon) up the other end and Dougal Howard who are all around 200cm.

We’re not small, but on face value you’d suggest they’ve got a couple more talls in their front half that might cause us some problems.”
:(:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Amon!? your kidding me!? Hes one who needs time to find his feet again in the SANFL. Wanted butch as a tall but at least play hoon who is playing well in the 2s and can afford a week off!!

And Polec!? when you have westhoff, Hartlett, even boak under performing without the excuse of having a near career ending injury and half a preseason! there has to be more to that one...

But im very quickly running out of patience with the gold passes, mixed messages and down right stupid selections!

Amon!? your kidding me!? Hes one who needs time to find his feet again in the SANFL. Wanted butch as a tall but at least play hoon who is playing well in the 2s and can afford a week off!!

And Polec!? when you have westhoff, Hartlett, even boak under performing without the excuse of having a near career ending injury and half a preseason! there has to be more to that one...

But im very quickly running out of patience with the gold passes, mixed messages and down right stupid selections!
The Maggies play Sunday, it doesn't matter who the travelling emergency is, they will play SANFL this week regardless.

In fact we got a pretty good draw from the SANFL this year so there is only a few weeks where an emergency will be forced to sit out the SANFL game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back