Remove this Banner Ad

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Two things will stop us smashing them, complacency and massive flooding.

We haven't beaten them in four games, can't see it being a 5th.

Good weather so far

I expect the final result to be like this

hqdefault.jpg

Today will be interesting to see how Neale goes. No Fyfe, Mundy first game back. He will be the main man.

I reckon he will have 35 posessions and 0 contested marks, but be one of the better mids on the ground.

Last edited:
Today will be interesting to see how Neale goes. No Fyfe, Mundy first game back. He will be the main man.

I reckon he will have 35 posessions and 0 contested marks, but we one of the better mids on the ground.

Neale will be a late out IMO

I'm happy for this week to be going in with a settled team. Brouch, Wayne Jnr etc can push their case (and match fitness) in the SANFL. They can either force the selectors to pick them next week by performance or be ready to cover if needed.
Boys in the team deserve to stay in for now, even though one or two may be needing to lift in order to stay in.

Freo flood - Crows by 30+

how is the weather down there. hope the field holds up for the big game tomorrow. seems strange that the FFA would allow to play the GF on a ground which has just been played on the day before

I'm happy for this week to be going in with a settled team. Brouch, Wayne Jnr etc can push their case (and match fitness) in the SANFL. They can either force the selectors to pick them next week by performance or be ready to cover if needed.
Boys in the team deserve to stay in for now, even though one or two may be needing to lift in order to stay in.

Freo flood - Crows by 30+

IMO a Freo flood would be largely ineffective

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how is the weather down there. hope the field holds up for the big game tomorrow. seems strange that the FFA would allow to play the GF on a ground which has just been played on the day before

Rain expected tonight, but should be good for both games this weekend.

Hope were up by 50 in the last and then we get a massive downpour to stop the idiotic kick and catch at the end of the game.
Booooooooo

Taking my babies for their first game today!!!!

Will be interesting to see how we combat it. Freo look so slow this year - if we are a serious footy side we should be able to cut them apart with our run.

Position Tex just outside in the 50m arc with the dash brothers on either side of them.

Proceed to watch the 3 of them bomb away from outside 50 for 4 quarters.

Problem solvered:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back