Rodney Eade - Sacked

Remove this Banner Ad

After he gets a decent run without missing 6 - 10 of his best 22.

The injuries last year were horrific. This year not shaping up much better.

They've beaten three bottom four teams, probably 16th, 17th and 18th. Not much to get excited about, especially with Gaz playing.

How long's his contract? 3 years? If they're still struggling mid-way through next year I think it'd be safe to say he won't be renewed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone was quick to rip into Cotchin about getting useless easy touches, why not Ablett? Loves the cheapies and has the all about me attitude which we have seen since he has been at the Suns. But everyone seems to love him because he won a Brownlow by getting cheap easy possessions and uses the word mate more in sentences than number of breaths he has per minute

He won't see the season out.

The Suns players appear to have no attacking plan, no confidence and no passion for the game. It's quite embarrassing actually, Eade has lost them for ever.

Is this coming from a Carlton supporter?

Jesus.

Look, we're not good. But Hall and Lynch have become genuine A grade players. Once we get May, Swallow and O'Meara back we'll be better on paper.

Gaz won't win games for us anymore. There are so many improving teams this year that it makes us look bad by comparison. Honestly I still believe we are headed in the right direction.

You have to ask questions of a coach who has multiple high draft picks at his disposal and ends up playing Crazy Pubehead Jarryd Grant.

Not to mentioned players like Malceski who is in the retirement village stage of his career. He should be playing for Essendon.

I doubt this was the plan the AFL had by season 5 or whatever we're in for the GC.

Not all Eade's fault but you'd expect the team to be mostly made up of players who came through the draft not recycled drifters like Grant.

He won't see the season out.

The Suns players appear to have no attacking plan, no confidence and no passion for the game. It's quite embarrassing actually, Eade has lost them for ever.

His team is decimated anyone with any idea at all would acknowledge that.

You clearly are no Gold Coast expert.

We have a list of pea-heart hacks playing out there.

Is this coming from a Carlton supporter?

Jesus.

Look, we're not good. But Hall and Lynch have become genuine A grade players. Once we get May, Swallow and O'Meara back we'll be better on paper.

Gaz won't win games for us anymore. There are so many improving teams this year that it makes us look bad by comparison. Honestly I still believe we are headed in the right direction.

You should be miles in front of where you are right now, under Eade you have gone backwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back