Mega Thread 2016 Trade/Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We took his old man back to get him to 300 games, he could have sent his sons to us but sent them to Collingwood, now Travis is finished and I'm sure papa Cloke came to us to take collingwoods scraps. They can all gagf.
The thing is he wanted his sons to be tigers and we tried the first cloke and didn't even rookie him so he cracked the shits and send them to collinwood.

I’m all for getting Cloke. Maric, Hampson and Vickery had 1 mark between them till half time on Saturday night. With Cloke, we could have got that number up to 2.

Maric took his first mark – a chest mark – with 90 seconds to go in the game which collectively got them up to 6 marks for the entire game, but if we’d had Cloke, we could have ramped it up to 7 between the 4 of them, I’m sure.

I’m all for getting Cloke. Maric, Hampson and Vickery had 1 mark between them till half time on Saturday night. With Cloke, we could have got that number up to 2.

Maric took his first mark – a chest mark – with 90 seconds to go in the game which collectively got them up to 6 marks for the entire game, but if we’d had Cloke, we could have ramped it up to 7 between the 4 of them, I’m sure.
* them all off and play Griggs in the ruck .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** them all off and play Griggs in the ruck .
Bring the push up king out of retirement and put him in the ruck; after his fisted the opposing ruck in the gonads and brought the tall timber down to his size wed hav first use of the footy

**** meT....after looking at the form guide this will get done and Cloke will be at tiger land...we all pretty much know our footy dept and that ******* dud Hartley sit there pulling their dicks and "pounce" on the right targets...dont they?
The form guide? We've literally achieved * all at the trade table over the years. I hope Dan/Blair chase him hard. He is no chance of coming and it will take time away from getting another Hampson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back