Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
13g5wh.jpg

Boomerfan99

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Nuggets
Not sure where else to put it but this is a comment from The Roar. Guys tounge firmly in cheek. Absolute gold.

north still have not beaten anyone good yet, cos the dogs had some key players out, so I wont rate north as a good side until they can, can…well, beat west coast in perth or beat the swans in syd. And I don’t count the finals win in syd from 2015 cos the swans were without franklin and parker, and I don’t really care that Tarrant was out cos Ive never really heard of him and isn’t your backline rubbish anyway, and you were without wells all season so he doesn’t count, and your other finals were against sides who are no good. and you were lucky to beat adl in round 1, im not really sure why you were lucky cos I didn’t actually see the match, but I know it was kinda close so I will say you were lucky and work out why I hold this if/when challenged, and the rest of the sides you have beaten are not good, even if they are actually winning a few games, they are winning games over sides who are also no good. and if you don’t win the flag this year, which I think you wont, you will have to do a massive rebuilt cos all your best players are going to retire at the same time, and then you have a really bad side and be a cellar dweller for the next 5 years and this might send you broke, but I couldn’t really tell you who were the top 5 in b’n’f from 2015 were and what their age is, and scott has been there a long time and has his chance to build the side and hasn’t been enough, and north dont have good depth cos i dont really know any of your players and it must just a be lucky start to the season for werribee who have sit 3-0 after playing 3 consecutive away games’

Not sure where else to put it but this is a comment from The Roar. Guys tounge firmly in cheek. Absolute gold.

north still have not beaten anyone good yet, cos the dogs had some key players out, so I wont rate north as a good side until they can, can…well, beat west coast in perth or beat the swans in syd. And I don’t count the finals win in syd from 2015 cos the swans were without franklin and parker, and I don’t really care that Tarrant was out cos Ive never really heard of him and isn’t your backline rubbish anyway, and you were without wells all season so he doesn’t count, and your other finals were against sides who are no good. and you were lucky to beat adl in round 1, im not really sure why you were lucky cos I didn’t actually see the match, but I know it was kinda close so I will say you were lucky and work out why I hold this if/when challenged, and the rest of the sides you have beaten are not good, even if they are actually winning a few games, they are winning games over sides who are also no good. and if you don’t win the flag this year, which I think you wont, you will have to do a massive rebuilt cos all your best players are going to retire at the same time, and then you have a really bad side and be a cellar dweller for the next 5 years and this might send you broke, but I couldn’t really tell you who were the top 5 in b’n’f from 2015 were and what their age is, and scott has been there a long time and has his chance to build the side and hasn’t been enough, and north dont have good depth cos i dont really know any of your players and it must just a be lucky start to the season for werribee who have sit 3-0 after playing 3 consecutive away games’

Sounds like every opposition supporter on BF.

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM
Still 20 odd punters holding their original bets at 5000-1.

Ladbrokes have already announced that they will be reviewing how they handicap alleged "rank outsiders" in future. F*** em.

Absolute pussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back