Certified Legendary Thread Matchday 36 - IT'S HAPPENED!

When will Leicester win the title?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont mind what they did except for Dembele. That was just stupid. If you're going to do something do it properly and stomp him or even break a leg, but a pissy poke to the eye is just stupid. What's it going to achieve?

Not saying I'd want him or anyone to break someones leg. But if you're going to cop a 3 game ban the other guy better miss 3 too. not just require water to the eye

Couldn't agree more. The rat deserves it. It is a problem Costa and others keep getting away with these antics though. I know players should keep their cool but clearly that's not always happening. Same with Fellaini on the weekend - if some guy pulled my hair I'd elbow him too.

Anyone reading your appraisal of us this season would be mistaken for thinking we'll be playing Championship next season. We all acknowledge we've had too many draws. Some can see the positives is all. Looks as though you can't.
FFS D/H

I KNOW WE ARE A GOOD TEAM WHICH IS FRUSTRATING BECAUSE WE HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT EXCEPT CL QUALIFICATION

WE HAVE PLAYED CL BEFORE, IT'S NO ACHIEVEMENT AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED AS WE PLAY IN EUROPE EVERY SEASON ANYWAY

We have missed out on CL football beforehand because of circumstances outside of our control, like Arsenal flat tracking their way to 73 points when we had the best player in the league in Bale dominating helping us to our record PL points tally or Chelsea bus parking their way to fluking the CL themselves when we finished 4th. Those teams were good enough to be playing in CL also imo.

I want to win a trophy, we have blown golden opportunities to win the PL and FA Cup this year imo, there was no need to tank the FA Cup as we were playing our best football this season while the FA Cup was part of our routine, we should've tanked EL vs Fiorentina instead as there is no travel factor with the FA Cup.

We blew a golden opportunity to beat our biggest bogey team on their home deck and we have potentially blown a chance to finish above Arsenal, we have injuries and more suspensions looming, I won't be surprised if we drop points the next 2 weeks as Southampton clearly want a Europa spot and are still fighting and playing good football while Newcastle have a probable must win game last and they beat us last time we played them and have been a bogey team also as of late.

That's the point. Wins the title, but still needs to do that. Shows how much losing the Golden Ball and not starting at the Euro's is hurting the racist. That's one comfort, at least.
You're kidding right? It's alright for Kane to post his picture of lions when we 'slip up' but Vardy can't respond?

I doubt it's meant with any negative feeling, he's just being cheeky with it.

In any case, lightening up might be on the cards :thumbsu:

tumblr_mfoum9Ysge1rf2l7eo4_500.gif

>reading all these posts
I could easily say the same about the Facebook post Spurs Official put out congratulating Leicester.

But for very different reasons....

You're kidding right? It's alright for Kane to post his picture of lions when we 'slip up' but Vardy can't respond?

Suspect Vardy himself wouldn't even have posted it, he'd have had a mate with access to his account ready to post it. Fairly sure he'd have more important things to be doing like going absolutely ******* mental.

You going to work or getting on the sauce?

Very very different context. That was a premeditated line in the sand against one of the best teams in the comp, as a group of players who had achieved nothing. You were fighting for the title and acted like petulant children when you realised the race was done. That won't galvanise success for spurs that is just an indictment on the club's mental state.

A better comparison is lynch going out swinging against Port in 04. How have the lions gone since then?
Spot on

As a mod you should refrain from posting anything that might make babies cry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprise surprise you agree with a doomsday post likening us to the aging Brisbane Lions
No we should've played football, ignored it and tried and got a 3rd goal. Why does Poch take Son off when he was looking threatening and wasn't sitting on a yellow and actually had a cool head in the situation?

Yet they all dropped their heads once Cahill scored and completely lost it afterwards, Kyle Walker back to his early season horrendous form, he gave up on Hazard in the lead up to that goal and gave up the ball all night under pressure, he was lucky he wasn't sent off. Lamela sliding in on Fabregas on the wing and Dembeles eye gouge were just pathetic brain snaps, they are better than that.

How Spursy was it that Hazard has his best performance for the season with everything on the line for us too

I swear our record when Mason has played a large part has been appalling also, he is not the man for a derby

No we should've played football, ignored it and tried and got a 3rd goal. Why does Poch take Son off when he was looking threatening and wasn't sitting on a yellow and actually had a cool head in the situation?

Yet they all dropped their heads once Cahill scored and completely lost it afterwards, Kyle Walker back to his early season horrendous form, he gave up on Hazard in the lead up to that goal and gave up the ball all night under pressure, he was lucky he wasn't sent off. Lamela sliding in on Fabregas on the wing and Dembeles eye gouge were just pathetic brain snaps, they are better than that.

How Spursy was it that Hazard has his best performance for the season with everything on the line for us too
I seriously worry about you

I swear our record when Mason has played a large part has been appalling also, he is not the man for a derby

Last edited by a moderator:
FFS D/H

I KNOW WE ARE A GOOD TEAM WHICH IS FRUSTRATING BECAUSE WE HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT EXCEPT CL QUALIFICATION

WE HAVE PLAYED CL BEFORE, IT'S NO ACHIEVEMENT AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED AS WE PLAY IN EUROPE EVERY SEASON ANYWAY

We have missed out on CL football beforehand because of circumstances outside of our control, like Arsenal flat tracking their way to 73 points when we had the best player in the league in Bale dominating helping us to our record PL points tally or Chelsea bus parking their way to fluking the CL themselves when we finished 4th. Those teams were good enough to be playing in CL also imo.

I want to win a trophy, we have blown golden opportunities to win the PL and FA Cup this year imo, there was no need to tank the FA Cup as we were playing our best football this season while the FA Cup was part of our routine, we should've tanked EL vs Fiorentina instead as there is no travel factor with the FA Cup.

We blew a golden opportunity to beat our biggest bogey team on their home deck and we have potentially blown a chance to finish above Arsenal, we have injuries and more suspensions looming, I won't be surprised if we drop points the next 2 weeks as Southampton clearly want a Europa spot and are still fighting and playing good football while Newcastle have a probable must win game last and they beat us last time we played them and have been a bogey team also as of late.
Nice melt. Unplug Pups.

You post good stuff, just not when you're emotional.

See this is the difference, I've seen one of my sides succeed so I've learnt not fluctuate up or down all that much emotionally depending on a win or a loss. It's all about the big picture and if you can't see that Pocchetino has laid some crucial foundations down in the last 18-24 months then I cannot help you, you truly are oblivious.

Weeded out the bad eggs, built a squad without spending massively (or at all in Net terms), unlike previous years and managers we are getting a stronger foothold against bigger clubs (1 defeat to United against all the big clubs + Liverpool).... We no longer get bullied. The youngest team in the division with the stiffest defence, yes we need to strengthen in areas and that's for the Summer. Yes we have drawn too much, yes we have thrown away points, so have 19 other clubs.... But most importantly. I was right and you were wrong. I said our defence would get us top 4 and it has.

Finishing above Arsenal would be nice and a welcome change but I do ask, given neither side will win a trophy and both sides will achieve UCL football does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? I understand local pride yada yada yada but we've been deriding Arsenal fans for celebrating St.Totts as some sort of success for a while now. Seems a bit hypocritical. It is only bragging rights and they are only temporary.

Yet loves Carroll :shaking head while laughing:

It's a shame this thread has turned into a Tottenham-fest when it should all be about Leicester. Even in defeat people can't shut up about the big clubs smh

Back