Hirdy loses cases against insurance coy

Remove this Banner Ad

If Essendon types want to rattle tins for him outside Etihad before we ... lol ... "play" them ... in a few weeks, I still have that shiny new New Zealand 20c piece ready to contribute to the great cause.

If I were the Exec Producer of 60 Minutes, I'd be ringing him and offering him 700k for the Oprah style teary tell all interview.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is apersonality disorder, characterized byexaggerated feelings of self-importance, excessive need for admiration, and lack ofempathy for others.[1] People with the disorder often come across as arrogant,callous, and envious, tend to be exploitative in their interpersonal relationships, and can be excessively preoccupied with personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity. As a personality disorder, those with NPD generally have poor insight into their condition and may not acknowledge that their behavior causes problems for others or themselves.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

Wonder what's next for Albert .
Perhaps he could hook up with Ricky Nixon , Roger Rogerson and Jacko and take the show on the road .
Or maybe he can follow in the footsteps of another golden boy and become a meter maid on the Gold Coast .
Really is a massive fall for this bloke ...

Do you think he has a special secret phone wtih which he calls his mysterious benefactor, a la the bat phone? Or does he have a light on his roof top that beams a dollar sign into the night sky when he is in need, now that the golden goose of EFC is not paying him millions to do SFA.

Yes , that is exactly how I see it.

yeah I'm sure this is really going to put a dent in the wallet of the guy actually paying it. Not.

But the visceral hatred is a thing to behold regardless

The immediate money is irrelevant. This was covered by a "benefactor" to tie up loose ends.

What is relevant is that as the days, weeks, months, and years go by....James Hird becomes less and less "James Hird - Golden Boy" and more and more "the fallen/disgraced James Hird".

His whole life has been subsidised by fawning linament sniffers who adored "The Golden Boy".

He is now "not fun to be around" for the high flyin' linament sniffers.

I doubt he gets another bean, or favour, out of anyone...anytime.

Good luck to him. He is now in a very big lonely ocean.

Attempted cover-up's are a bitch sometimes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back