Roast Dan Richardson Interview - SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

We picked up another UK Supporter that day. He was over for a visit and the Better Half (A Cats Supporter) and I took him to that game. He went in a neutral and came out a Tigers Supporter. He couldn't get over the fact that we still all drank and sung/cheered as the game was coming to a close. He stated I need to be a part of that.

Sick bastard!!
It's the only game I can honestly say Richmond didn't try.
I lasted 12 minutes, quite famously with everyone I know.
I could just see it unfolding. Wasn't angry or upset but I could just see what was happening and thought it better to drive home and watch on TV.
Think we were 100 down when I got home.

Membership are wont answer calls, phone rings out, when I rang the switch and asked to be put through to membership I got a voice mail telling me they were unavailable, its a pity really because I wanted to sign up some more members,

The have gone to the mattreses and bunkered down

They probably think you're Sonny Corleone

Smoke- Blue Cod- something is brewing down there.
I honestly believe that if we turn up and pull out a stinker this week some things will happen pretty swiftly.
It's got that 2007 Geelong game feel to it, and I don't like it.
But it'll make something happen.
At least we are in the cross-hairs now but.
Up until last week, even though things were starting to stink I was worried that we were sort of just drifting along a bit.
Better to have strong focus on poor results rather than under rock hiding.

Lol you actually listen to what the players say? They only say what the club let them!
I think the I'm Sorry video will be coming early this year and we won't be getting our road to glory documentary.
Agree the players were also coached into this propaganda.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

surely youre not saying we are not on the right track?
If Hardwick keeps picking the kids like Ellis Menadue Castagna Lennon Rioli instead of keeping guys like Hunt Batchelor Morris Chaplin Hampson even Maric in the side when guys like Conca Yarran Grimes Vlaustin McIntosh come back then we're on the right path. Start picking the older guys again and we're screwed.

Sick bastard!!
It's the only game I can honestly say Richmond didn't try.
I lasted 12 minutes, quite famously with everyone I know.
I could just see it unfolding. Wasn't angry or upset but I could just see what was happening and thought it better to drive home and watch on TV.
Think we were 100 down when I got home.
I stayed until 3/4 time, but only through peverse curiousity. I wanted to see if a team could kick 10 goals in each of the first 3 quarters. They couldn't. They had 29 at 3/4 time and I left.

Did Geelong ever send Richmond a thank you for kick starting their premiership run?

What time is Dan apologising to us? I keep refreshing and nothing...

This. If he thinks what he said is just going to wash away and will be forgotten, he's mistaken. He's more ******* gutless today than yesterday. It's been over 24 hours since those disgraceful remarks and no apology. Scumbag campaigner.

This. If he thinks what he said is just going to wash away and will be forgotten, he's mistaken. He's more ******* gutless today than yesterday. It's been over 24 hours since those disgraceful remarks and no apology. Scumbag campaigner.
I feel like this is a question for RFCO but I'm too scared to tag him

If Hardwick keeps picking the kids like Ellis Menadue Castagna Lennon Rioli instead of keeping guys like Hunt Batchelor Morris Chaplin Hampson even Maric in the side when guys like Conca Yarran Grimes Vlaustin McIntosh come back then we're on the right path. Start picking the older guys again and we're screwed.
I think it's a fairly safe bet to say that he won't be going back down that path. He's basically put it out there.

For anyone that's interested....I got a response to my email to cancel. As the reply talks about my emotions I want to point out that I was polite and to the point in my email. The response is a cut-and-paste one size fits all job.

We can understand your emotions you are feeling towards the club at this present time. Everyone at the club is disappointed, not least the players and will be doing all they can to improve their performance moving forward. We aren't playing our best footy at the moment and are clearly out of form. We are not happy with where our season is at and we totally understand the frustration experienced by our fans. We share that frustration and have confidence we can turn it around. At the moment, our supporters have been fantastic through this tough time, and is what making Richmond have hope...etc.
Ask them to get Dan to apologise if they think we've been fantastic.

I'm actually a bit down on myself for cancelling. Never done it before, and it's probably only a matter of weeks before I call them back to put it back on renew.
I'm such a soft utensil.
Just sign up for next season if you feel like it. Don't have to be on auto renew

Remove this Banner Ad

Back