I have mad respect for your club...

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 26, 2009
Gold Coast Suns
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Whomever is reigning NBA champion
Tag a GOO sticker on this baby because I am going to bring it...

Im just loving how your so-called poor club sits undefeated right now. While other BIG Vic clubs bang on about facilities or members you guys just go about your business of winning games. You remind me of Rocky Balboa training in the woods while Drago has every facility and training staff available to him but still cannot win. You don't rely on blood sucking pokies as well.

If we can't win it I hope you guys do to stick it up those BIG Club dick heads.

RESPECT :cool:

Im just loving how your so-called poor club sits undefeated right now. While other BIG Vic clubs bang on about facilities or members you guys just go about your business of winning games. You remind me of Rocky Balboa training in the woods while Drago has every facility and training staff available to him but still cannot win. You don't rely on blood sucking pokies as well.

The interesting thing is, we have very good facilities, plenty of members and cash. It just suits lazy journalists to keep talking us down. What we also have is a culture, which money can't buy. All you'd have to do is ask Jarrad Waite.

The feeling's reciprocated with your quest to topple the Bondi Billionaires.

The interesting thing is, we have very good facilities, plenty of members and cash. It just suits lazy journalists to keep talking us down. What we also have is a culture, which money can't buy. All you'd have to do is ask Jarrad Waite.
Just proves the perception doesn't it?

As do I. North are playing a solid and built to last style of game plan and I think it will take you far this year. I am very impressed at the control of games; it was really apparent against the Dogs especially.

At the end of the day, I just want someone other than ******* Hawthorn to win it and quite honestly, as someone who's also got a soft spot for Footscray, I wouldn't mind seeing you guys facing off against them at the end of the year.

At the end of the day, I just want someone other than ******* Hawthorn to win it and quite honestly, as someone who's also got a soft spot for Footscray, I wouldn't mind seeing you guys facing off against them at the end of the year.

You come in all supportive then have us playing off against a VFL team? What gives?

You come in all supportive then have us playing off against a VFL team? What gives?
I like the Dogs, although I'm aware that's not generally a sentiment shared among North types. ;)

Failing that, if you do get to the big one and it's not the Dogs, I reckon your most likely opponent will be one of Adelaide, Sydney or Hawthorn. West Coast are flat track bullies.

I like the Dogs, although I'm aware that's not generally a sentiment shared among North types. ;)

Failing that, if you do get to the big one and it's not the Dogs, I reckon your most likely opponent will be one of Adelaide, Sydney or Hawthorn. West Coast are flat track bullies.

I hear ya but my comment was targetted at the use of Footscray.. who are no longer an AFL team.

I hear ya but my comment was targetted at the use of Footscray.. who are no longer an AFL team.
Oh, that.

Yeah I've never warmed to 'Western Bulldogs', much like I never warmed to the period when you called yourself 'The Kangaroos'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but also it's not something that was given to us.

We worked our asses off and earned them, and were incredibly good with allocation of funding to make sure that we could be competitive.

As do I. North are playing a solid and built to last style of game plan and I think it will take you far this year. I am very impressed at the control of games; it was really apparent against the Dogs especially.

I wouldn't let this be known, because I'd probably get my head bashed in around NM parts, but I actually had a soft spot for the Bombers in the days of the Essendon Club. Best and biggest hamsteaks I'd ever seen, and you could watch Mark Harvey and Peter German fix the bowling greens next door.

Yeah but also it's not something that was given to us.

We worked our asses off and earned them, and were incredibly good with allocation of funding to make sure that we could be competitive.
Yep, we've always been a proactive club, we've had to be.

I wouldn't let this be known, because I'd probably get my head bashed in around NM parts, but I actually had a soft spot for the Bombers in the days of the Essendon Club. Best and biggest hamsteaks I'd ever seen, and you could watch Mark Harvey and Peter German fix the bowling greens next door.
Ham steaks!

There's a blast from the past. Can you even still get them?

RESPECT

009-rocky-balboa-bloody.jpg

P.S. Can we have Shiel?

Oh, that.

Yeah I've never warmed to 'Western Bulldogs', much like I never warmed to the period when you called yourself 'The Kangaroos'.

Carey didn't get the memo that we changed back.

Am thinking this is just a post to like ratio thread :p

Agree though and thanks :)

Ham steaks!

There's a blast from the past. Can you even still get them?

Hate ham steaks and pineapple was forced many years ago to an Hawaiian restaurant in Noble Park ( will let that sink in) threw up , walk in to mum and dads room covered in spew and what I saw should never ever be seen by anyone, Stevie Wonder would have been happy to be blind that fateful night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back