Opinion Commentary and media

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

well we have had a much easier draw compared to the bulldogs

If we had the dogs fixture I am pretty confident that we would be in basically exactly the same position we are now.

If we had the dogs fixture I am pretty confident that we would be in basically exactly the same position we are now.

With a higher percentage.

Kingy loves us... Everything he does is a club directive to not pump us up... Hutchy is good mates with JB and he too is under pressure from JB to keep stoking the fires to get the best out of us.

Don't take everything you see and read so seriously folks.
Hutchy's buffoonery is no doubt at least partly a persona to add colour to proceedings, but suggesting it's a calculated conspiracy is a bit much. Kingy I think just isn't very bright and can't figure out how to balance being a Good North Man (tm) and unbiased.

Ironic that Richmond have admitted to doing exactly what Hutchy accuses North of doing: topping up with so-so imports to get good enough and not genuinely shoot for a flag.

Lmao at people getting mad at Hutchy, he's just a puppet saying what half of the neutral supporters think so the rest of the panel can argue against that opinion. I laughed when he said my boys the kangaroos

Lmao at people getting mad at Hutchy, he's just a puppet saying what half of the neutral supporters think so the rest of the panel can argue against that opinion. I laughed when he said my boys the kangaroos

We hate the villians on WWE too - whether he is playing or not he is a contemptable human

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see a couple in the media rate us.
Most still seem to reserve their judgement because we are yet to beat anyone above us on the ladder!

Using this analogy winning every game including the grand final would still result in us being considered crap.
Our only way of proving ourselves is to lose a few games to drop from top spot. Yea real good idea that.

Using this analogy winning every game including the grand final would still result in us being considered crap.
Our only way of proving ourselves is to lose a few games to drop from top spot. Yea real good idea that.
Yes and that's why it was a joke. Quite a funny one too

From the AFL website

NTHMELB-sb-AFLM.jpg

Biggest climb: In the form of his life, it's no surprise to see Jarrad Waite scaling the player rankings to 73rd from 129th at the start of the year. The reborn key forward is dominating in the Kangaroos' forward line and his 22 majors (and only six behinds) see him just two goals off Coleman Medal pace. Waite has improved disposal, marks, contested marks and tackle numbers too.

Falling down: Nick Dal Santo was quiet against the Western Bulldogs, which harmed his ratings, but, like many of his elder statesmen teammates, the classy veteran is enjoying a fine season. Dal Santo is averaging 21 touches – the second most of any Roo. In terms of ratings (down to 47), he's a victim of his own excellent form in 2015, which saw him climb to 16th overall.

Highest rated: Todd Goldstein's player ratings chart resembles a climb up L'Alpe D'Huez in the Tour de France, with the star Roo consistently moving up the charts since he was rated 85th overall in 2012. Goldstein is now No.3 in the competition and without peer as the best all-round ruckman in the game. - Travis King

On The Up
PLAYER RATING LAST YEAR DIFFERENCE
JARRAD WAITE 73 129 56
BEN BROWN 204 290 86
JACK ZIEBELL 98 127 29

On The Slide
PLAYER RATING LAST YEAR DIFFERENCE
NICK DAL SANTO 47 33 14
DREW PETRIE 163 124 39
BRENT HARVEY 13 10 3

Status
Not open for further replies.